Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best seats in Croke Park for gig

Options
  • 31-05-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Ive never been to a music event at Croker. Im bringing my daughter to 1 Direction gig. I have a choice of tickets ie Upper Hogan (around half way) or lower Davin Stand (in middle directly opposite stage at far end of ground)

Im a little worried about the Davin Stand tickets as there could be restricted view with mixing desk etc.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

First of all, where are you getting these from? There are some dodgy tout sites out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

I think I was in the Davin stand lower tier for U2, could only see the lower half of the stage as the bottom of the middle tier restricted the view.We ended up standing on the steps to see.Also,its a fair bit back,don't know about the other seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Super5onic

Thanks guys. Ill go with the Davin tickets so. I bought them myself from TM by the way but want to get rid of one set

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Super5onic wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Ill go with the Davin tickets so. I bought them myself from TM by the way but want to get rid of one set

I'll swop you for 2 x Pitch Standing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Super5onic

holly8 wrote: »
    I'll swop you for 2 x Pitch Standing!!

No thanks Holly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Super5onic wrote: »
    No thanks Holly :)

so the stage must be on the Hill?? (answer your phone!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I was in the lower Davin Stand for U2 in 2005 and it was awful. Your so far back, you might as well not be there.

I'd snap the hands off whoever wants to swap pitch standing tickets.

Advertisement