Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on UPC Fibre Power 150mb Phone & Broadband bundle, regarding your bill

• 31-05-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

I'm working from home for a company who are willing to pay up to €50 towards the cost of my broadband bill, but they want to see the breakdown of the bill if your on a package deal, as they wont be paying for the TV or anything else, just the broadband.

I was wondering how much on the 2nd page of your bill it shows the broadband as ?, I'm currently on their 2nd cheapest tv phone and broadband package but never watch the TV and was thinking of cancelling it and just getting a saorview box.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I'm on the 100Mbps package, and the broadband cost shows separately on the second page of the bill, for me at least it's 50 euros & change, including VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Thanks, I was looking at this package,

http://www.upc.ie/deals/Broadbandandphone

Last one on the right, I assume you have tv as well seeing as this package is €52 just for broadband and phone ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 asteriodtracer

yehh i just got this package deal 150mb broadband upc dont use the thompson modems anymore mine broke down last week 5 days with out no internet i nearly went insane i also got the home phone and +box, the +box is great everything thing for 81euro per month with once of connection fee of 45euro,go for it .

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

I just spoke to UPC on the phone and they said if I go for their top Broadband + TV + Phone package (€86) or just their top Broadband + Phone package (€52) then the Broadband will show up on the bill as about 46 Euro odd, which work will cover.

I'm tempted to just go for the Broadband + Phone for the job, and get a Saorview + freeview box for the rest cause I don't watch TV.

Advertisement