Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scary Photographer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

https://twitter.com/elitemodelphoto

Comes across as a bit odd alright..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

Whoa there....Whoa. ! :eek:

Ok, he is just starting out on the road to being a glamour or nude photographer and he lacks experience, but he has to start somewhere.

Janey...give the guy a break. :rolleyes:

if he was honest and learned how to photograph models first before moving on to "glamour" and "nude" - pay the model who is willing to pose nude or in glamour poses, build a portfolio by paying professional/semi-professional models with previous experience before seeking unknowns to pose nude for you.

Everyone has to start somewhere - but you simply don't pick up a camera and say you are experienced at something, or in this guys case you dont steal other people's images and pretend to have taken those images....its not the right way of doing things.

he's clearly not a professional !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭milos

Maybe it is just me but this type of JOKE where when you click on a link it sends you to your own facebook page is just WRONG.
    I clicked the link this morning and am very annoyed and offended.
    My family explained that it was a JOKE but it is in extremely bad taste.

TIME TO GROW UP CHILDREN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

milos wrote: »
    Maybe it is just me but this type of JOKE where when you click on a link it sends you to your own facebook page is just WRONG.

TIME TO GROW UP CHILDREN

:confused: Are you well? Did you read the thread at all? He deleted the Facebook page so the orginal link will just bring you to your Home screen.

Very annoyed and offended? If thats the case you should not be on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Was looking at is personal page there as the other was deleted. One of the photos is just weird. He's not claiming its his but there a "joke" with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Jesus read his tweets..... A complete nut job. This reminds me of the guy from the north who set up elite models? Joe Duffy needs to get this guy on air for old times sake. There is nothing genuine about him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

M5 wrote: »
    I think given the evidence you are providing that the term "scumbag" is without justification.

If he's pretending to be something he's not in an effort to get women to pose nude for him, then scumbags seems to be pretty much spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

If he's pretending to be something he's not in an effort to get women to pose nude for him, then scumbags seems to be pretty much spot on.

Did you read the post I replied to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

This is a very disappointing thread. Not a nude in sight.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

TIME TO GROW UP CHILDREN

I can see how you might have been shocked at first, but a quick read through this thread would have sorted it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

it sends you to your own facebook page is just WRONG.

You're offended by your own facebook page????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Apparently he is a professional photographer travelling the world. A great idea to impress the ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

TIME TO GROW UP CHILDREN

Eh..., I think you should ask questions before (bizarrely) giving off.

Advertisement