Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help with Geography Project , DUE TODAY!

Options
  • 31-05-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I think I may be the last person in the country submitting my Geo project today but anyway. I took geo last minute as an extra subject thinking I could teach myself it. A teacher in my course (I'm on a Back To Ed scheme, technically repeating my leaving cert.) gave me a bunch of notes to help me out with this project but it's really not going too well. I'm doing the project on "Change in space over time in a local area" The local area being Dun Laoghaire, mainly the shopping center. It's descent from 9 beautiful old Victorian houses to the dull monstrosity it is now. Anyone who might know a bit about this subject or, if anyone could help me with the general layout for the "Gathering Information" section of the booklet that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Elceeney

We did ours on a river, so I can't really help you. You have some of it filled out, right? I don't want to scare you or anything but if you have nothing filled in then you should get off the forums right now and do it. I don't know your exact time deadline but it will take you at least 3/4 hours if your starting from scratch. Do you know anyone else who done it? A few people from class took entire sections off other students booklets, the teacher was OK with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ChicagoThighs

Yeah I have most of it just a bit stuck on the 400 necessary words for the Gathering of Information. Anyway I dont need to have it in till Monday morning. Still stuck though, google doesn't have much on the topic. Looks like I will just have to get a friend from class to share theirs with me over the weekend.

Advertisement