Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ partner

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

dreamers75 wrote: »
    ...My personal favourite examples of "how it went to fcuk" is when boards lads on a server starting admin cheating to ensure they had all the vehicles stored somewhere and would quit when being shot at (these were the admins).....

Was this the boards admins themselves doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

My personal favourite examples of "how it went to fcuk" is when boards lads on a server starting admin cheating to ensure they had all the vehicles stored somewhere and would quit when being shot at (these were the admins). 2nd favourite is when a boards user used to go into a private TS channel when hunting a player.

I dont play Dayz anymore because of the above, i will buy the standalone but doubt i will play it.

Just to note, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the GaelLords servers, so please don't go pointing fingers.

Are the same group of guys not now Gaelords? Just asking like...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

TheFairy wrote: »
    Are the same group of guys not now Gaelords? Just asking like...

the current admins of gaellords donated to the boards server before it went down. it was ran by villian and only 2others had admin acesses rdc and rcon. none of the gl admins ever had admin acess to the boards servers. just had acess to admins to known cheaters.

also i personally spent at least half of my time banning ppl than actually playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Counter Strike is only mod that became a decent game that i can think off. And even then there are people who wont play anything other than CS 1.5 cos everything else is rubbish.

:s dafuq ? 1.5 hasn't been played since like 2003... Most people still play 1.6 because their computers can't handle newer games (Hence why 90% of its playerbase is from Russia/Brazil etc).

Team Fortress, Dota, Dear Esther, Natural Selection are all decent games. There's probably a few more.

• Advertisement

Gwan KD name and shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Gwan KD name and shame!
    I'd love to see some names and some sort of proof.

Now how can he post proof at this stage. Anyone who played on it who wasnt in the boards.ie clique had an idea this was happening.

Tsk tsk, appalling tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Fawkon

Now how can he post proof at this stage. Anyone who played on it who wasnt in the boards.ie clique had an idea this was happening.

Tsk tsk, appalling tbh!

Your name is "TheFairy".... Never seen such a correct choice of username.

Can I take it from your weak retort that you are one of those involved?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Ah yes, the boards Dayz server. Paid for by the community so that a few 'admins' could spawn whatever they liked for themselves.

Those restarts and locked server to 'test' patches weren't suspect at all.

I don't play dayz anymore, but might give the standalone a run when it's finished.

Can I take it from your weak retort that you are one of those involved?

Nah buddy not really involved just love calling out sad gits like yourself who have nothing better to do than "stir sh*it up on the interwebs".

Not really or not at all? If yer not involved sure just jog on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Nowt to do with gaelords not sure how anyone thought that.

But others well aware what went on on the boards server.

Not really or not at all? If yer not involved sure just jog on.

Says you buddy. Why don't you get your kicks in life from something a little less sad.

Sure by posting here are you not doing the same? Type first think later?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back on topic please, folks.

Sure by posting here are you not doing the same? Type first think later?

Last time I checked I happen to be one of the "Gaellords people" so when we have losers trying to stir the pot for the sake of trying to get some excitement in their pathetic joke of a life I have a right to defend us.

Advertisement