Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Naked and Famous Olympia Theatre Dublin [Nov 2013]

Options
  • 31-05-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭

Olympia Theatre Dublin Mon 25th of November 2013 tickets €25

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Olympia Theatre Dublin Mon 25th of November 2013 tickets €25

:cool:

Nice. Have seen them twice, they didn't disappoint. Any word of new material?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Lumbo wrote: »
    Nice. Have seen them twice, they didn't disappoint. Any word of new material?

Working on new album at the moment so would assume this tour will be for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

If there was a song that would encapsulate the sound of TNAF, this new song is it. A bit bland but I still sort of like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Thinking about going tomorrow night, any word on a support act?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Hope tomorrow night still happens. Last two gigs cancelled due to sickness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Ah got stuck beside a couple of talkers who wouldnt shut up, even after i told them to cop on. They weren't the only ones, the background chat was REALLY noticible during the quieter tunes!
    Combine that with the fact that Monday is a sh#t night for an indie electro gig and I just didnt enjoy myself enough to be happy.

On the bright side the band did sound really good live. Hope to catch them at a festival this summer to give them another chance

There was one real idiot at the front of the circle. Security had to move him as well. At one stage he stood up on the railing at the front and nearly fell forward/down onto the pit below.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Did they play Waltz. Loving that track off IRW.

All the chatter seemed to be coming from the floor. I was in the circle and could hear it floating up.

• Advertisement

miralize wrote: »
    Did they play Waltz. Loving that track off IRW.

If I remember right they did.

Advertisement