Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI Cover

Options
  • 31-05-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Looking for some opinions on health insurance. Im currently on the cheapest vhi plan, reduced from more expensive plan a few years ago due to unemployment. Just got my quote for another year, 536 euro per year, 44 a month. I can just about afford it, about a tenner a week, but am wondering should i even bother. I have GP visit card, am in excellent health and surely, despite all the bad publicity, the general health service would look after most medical problems should they arise. I know more expensive plans have far better cover than hse but the plan im on cant be that much better than what i would get from the public health service. Any opinions would be welcome, my vhi plan is One Plan Starter, the lowest cost plan they have available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kerry365

My VHI cost €1,800 last year and now is costing €2,234. Did I miss something or are these prices gone crazy. I am on Health Plus Extra. I have no clue how to compare different plans as they are all so confusing. I need to change my plan. Any ideas?

Advertisement