Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me build a gaming computer..!

Options
  • 31-05-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey.

I have recently decided to go to the PC gaming side! (Probably because the XBox One was a little.. well.. you know.)
    I'm not that intellegent when it comes to specs, but I know a little.
    I have selected a number of different parts that I will use to build a, in my hope, a very powerful gaming computer that can run the latest games in a quality that is obviously high.
    Can you look at the picture I have attached with this thread and tell me what to improve/lose/keep the same about the custom built computer? Thank you !!

Jay

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Hiwazup

If you can, wait as the 4th Generation of Intel CPU's will be out next week so the price of that CPU you have down will reduce and you can use your spare money for a better GPU! :D Or get the 4th gen CPU which is very energy efficient but might require a different power supply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Ok build but you could do better for the money. You don't need 16gb of ram for gaming either. 8 is more than enough.

You should fill out the questions in the sticky and post them here and we could help you get the most of your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

That's laptop memory you have and won't fit in a desktop motherboard.

Advertisement