Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Skimming in Town

Options
  • 31-05-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Just heard on the radio someone had their card skimmed at an ATM in town. I think it was patricks street. Got 700 taken out of their account ouch.. So be carefull at the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Milly33 wrote: »
    Just heard on the radio someone had their card skimmed at an ATM in town. I think it was patricks street. Got 700 taken out of their account ouch.. So be carefull at the weekend.

What's the suprising part here?

The fact that someone was skimmed in town,,or the fact that someone had €700 in an account in this day and age? :D

Probably a TD..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well it is just nasty specially with the long weekend..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Milly33 wrote: »
    Well it is just nasty specially with the long weekend..

Ahh yeah,,totally..

Nobody likes that to happen,no matter what..

Hope the feckers have no luck for doing that. And more hope that the person/people that were skimmed are not badly stuck now because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Always find myself looking closer at the atms now since skimming became popular.

Advertisement