Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Rating Discussion...... Neymar

Options
  • 31-05-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Been thinking.....

Since he signed for Barca, I think there is a fair chance his ratings could go DOWN! Lets face it, he would not be the first big name player to fail at the Nou Camp. At Santos he is a big fish in a small pond, but Barca are not a small pond by any means!!!

If he dose not establish himself outside of Messi's shadow he could be in trouble!!

What do others think??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

no, won't happen

it'd take him to be sitting on the bench or not even on the bench for at least a season for it to possibly drop - 0 app, etc.

he's 91 now, probably on par with the lowest of the established first squad there
    barca are always going to be at the top of la liga & Q.F of the CL at least, their squad will have a high rating always &
    neymar would be too good not to feature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

i cant see him being on the bench much to be honest mate the fans and world will want to see him play beside messi and he will only go up in rating if h has any bit of a decent season he will go up to 92 i wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt go up to 92 by christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

He'll be 92/93 before christmas and probably 94/95 by the end of the season IMO if not more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

He'll be 92/93 before christmas and probably 94/95 by the end of the season IMO if not more

Hope you are right:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

i cant see him being on the bench much to be honest mate the fans and world will want to see him play beside messi and he will only go up in rating if h has any bit of a decent season he will go up to 92 i wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt go up to 92 by christmas

A hell of a lot of people (and I TOTALLY DISAGREED) said the same about fabregas! And he looks to be on his way out!

Barca is a big stage and apparantly Messi dont like sharing!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

he'll get to 92 easy enough but not a chance will he be 94/95+ at the end of the season

if he has a good season, barca have a good season (win league, CL) & Brazil win the WC i doubt he'd even be 95

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I reckon he is gonna flop in Spain..Too lightweight..Won't like the weather...Haircut won't be accepted..Sell him to me for 10 mill before his rating dives...:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Fascinating four year old opinions here! :pac:

Advertisement