Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Keeffes, Clonmel

Options
  • 31-05-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to see some live music in O'Keeffe's pub in Clonmel tomorrow night. I haven't been there before so I'm just wondering about a few things.

Is it a good venue for live music, is there usually a good crowd there and are drinks expensive? Also, since the show begins at 9, what time would you expect it to be over at?

Thanks to any helpful answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,686 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Suas11 wrote: »
    I'm going to see some live music in O'Keeffe's pub in Clonmel tomorrow night. I haven't been there before so I'm just wondering about a few things.

Is it a good venue for live music, is there usually a good crowd there and are drinks expensive? Also, since the show begins at 9, what time would you expect it to be over at?

Thanks to any helpful answers.

1) Yes 2) Yes 3) Very much so

Over at about 11

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

callaway92 wrote: »
    Very much so

This part is relative to your expectations really. I would consider that with no cover charge it is not an absolute rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,686 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

This part is relative to your expectations really. I would consider that with no cover charge it is not an absolute rip off.

Touché unless he has paid money for the music

Advertisement