Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet UAN

• 31-05-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭

What's the deal with magnet and their UAN?
    I needed it recently to check if I can get sky broadband. Gave them the UAN on my magnet bill but the sales person said that it didn't match my phone number. I rang magnet and they essentially told me to feck off, they wouldn't give me or discuss my UAN number over the phone. I would have to write to them and they would respond within 10 days. I rang eircom, they said talk to magnet that they have the number. So is the UAN number on my magnet bill not the UAN that sky are looking for?? I will write to magnet and wait the two weeks, but just worried that they will give me the number that I already have which sky say is incorrect.
    Anyone have an idea what's going on here?
    Thanks

Advertisement