Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Coke is best ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Zaph wrote: »
    Obviously regular Coke, but it probably contributed to my diabetes and I can't drink it any more so Coke Zero is a decent substitute. Diet Coke shouldn't even have the name Coke on it.

If you're on insulin you can drink all the sugar you like. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭kksaints

Regular coke is my main choice. Although I also like the Diet coke. Not as big into coke zero as the other two but will still drink it.

Basically I will drink all 3 of them if offered to me. :)

Was also a big fan of the Lime coke when that was around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Ninap wrote: »
    You have to ask? Regular Coke. Diet Coke tastes like cat's vomit, with an aftertaste of rat's piss

Ha ha too right! Its fuppin poison, a friend of my wife drinks a 2 litre bottle of diet coke everyday. Her insides will be rotten by the time she's fifty!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I fecking loved the Red Bull Cola that was out a couple of years ago. Tasted amazing with rum too, but I haven't seen it in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've always loved Coca Cola, but never liked Diet Coke. Tried Coke Zero a few years ago when it first came out and thought it was muck. Tried it again about a year ago...I don't know if they changed the recipe or if it was just all in my head but I love it now. I'm a little addicted. I even prefer it to regular Coke, even though I think there's very little difference in taste. And no calories :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I fecking loved the Red Bull Cola that was out a couple of years ago. Tasted amazing with rum too, but I haven't seen it in ages.
    I haven't seen it in a while, but if you can find Jones Pure Cane Cola it is very similar, but even nicer IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

No room for lemon? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DeFinch89

No room for lemon? ;)

I liked the lemon flavoured coke that came in the can alright only around for a limited time though.

Back on topic regular coke is my favourite and goes down well with my chicken wraps and homemade chips :)

The coke zero is a close second.
    but diet ****e stuff can go and fu..
    horrible bleachy taste stuff off that diet cola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Regular? Are we in America? Who says Regular?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

MJ23 wrote: »

Lots of people say Regular. Don't drag a thread off-topic just to have a dig at someone's wording please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭damienirel

Stopped drinking Coke and it's equivalents years ago.
    Sparkling water for me if I want a fizzy drink.
    I heave at the thought of a can of coke these days, it's disgusting to think in this day and age people are not educated enough to know how poisonous it is, and/or choose to ignore it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFock3p2xE

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

damienirel wrote: »
    Stopped drinking Coke and it's equivalents years ago.
    Sparkling water for me if I want a fizzy drink.
    I heave at the thought of a can of coke these days, it's disgusting to think in this day and age people are not educated enough to know how poisonous it is, and/or choose to ignore it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFock3p2xE

@damienirel: If you have an issue with such drinks - start your own thread & don't drag this off-topic.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I prefer the red one. Both the 'zero' and 'diet' have that sweetener after-taste thing going on. Don't drink them that often or I'd be the size of two houses rather than one (currently 7 months prego). Yummy though! Especially since I can't have booze either at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

:confused::confused::confused: Everybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DeFinch89

Who says Regular?

Someone give this genius a medal

and make it a regular medal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's already been a warning given above about staying on-topic. So, forget about what it is called - regular, diet or whatever. Stick to giving your preference as per the OP.

Next off-topic post gets a 'full fat' infraction.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Definitely prefer regular coke, but will go for zero on most occasions! Not exactly the same in taste, but close enough to satisfy the craving. Can't stand diet coke, but it is more bearable from a bottle than a can!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,148 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Vanilla Coke Zero is nice, hard to find and expensive, as a diabetic I shouldn't touch the stuff but Vanilla Coke from Dealz 3 for €1.49 is too much to resist.

Advertisement