Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn cutting Letterkenny

Options
  • 31-05-2013 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have a number for someone who cuts lawns in the Ashfield area of Letterkenny and have a rough idea of how much how to pay? It's a smallish lawn. If anyone could PM me details it would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

I'm also looking for someone if you could PM me details too. Thanks.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

I use a pair of scissors and charge by the hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jmark

I use a pair of scissors and charge by the hour :D

The amount of grass on my lawn you'd still only take 5 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

I'm wondering has anyone else got any numbers? Unfortunately that guy isn't doing it anymore.

henke wrote: »
    I'm wondering has anyone else got any numbers? Unfortunately that guy isn't doing it anymore.
    Lol, was just coming in here to say and ask the exact same thing. If anyone has a number, feel free to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

could i get the number too please? i need someone to cut my disaster of a garden! :)

Sorry the last guy didnt work out but after making a couple of inquiries there is another fella who definitely cuts grass in Letterkenny. I'll have his contact number later today and I'll PM it to everyone here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

muffler wrote: »
    Sorry the last guy didnt work out but after making a couple of inquiries there is another fella who definitely cuts grass in Letterkenny. I'll have his contact number later today and I'll PM it to everyone here.

Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

PM sent there folks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nmartins

could you PM the contact, please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shaodonn1984

did u get sorted? if not try [DELETED]

Please refrain from posting phone numbers. Send via PM if still needed. Thanks

The last guy's number that Muffler PM'd doesn't seem all that interested (obv not Mufflers fault:)). Rang him that night and he was due in Letterkenny again in a few days at that stage when he was to ring me to organise calling round the house.

Two weeks later and no phone call from him.

I did find another fella who came round the morning after I called him and he seemed reasonable enough. Cut the lawn and never even looked for money - "sure I'll get ye again". :D He now has my custom for the next few months.

The last guy's number that Muffler PM'd doesn't seem all that interested (obv not Mufflers fault:)). Rang him that night and he was due in Letterkenny again in a few days at that stage when he was to ring me to organise calling round the house.

Two weeks later and no phone call from him.
    Sorry about that. I know the guy in question and I also know that his work is good but unfortunately I wasn't aware that he was ignoring people.

I wont be passing on his details again to anyone.

Advertisement