Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An apology towards Kuro-Tao

Options
  • 01-06-2013 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I've done some thinking about the conflict between Kuro-Tao and me and saw that I was wrong mostly.
    For Kuro-Tao:

I'd like to apologise for my remarks towards you, calling you salty, saying STFU, calling you a troll, for my post on VFDC which I will delete and I'll explain now in that thread that I was wrong for calling you salty, I'm also sorry for posting up your PSN messages in the FS games thread, calling you immature, whingy and huffy and calling you a dick. I just get a little sensitive when people start insulting my play style, I had also got messages before where people insult me so precisely because of stuff like that, whenever someone calls any bad stuff about my play, I get riled up easily.

It's no excuse for my behaviour, I should learn to differentiate between players who just insult me and players who offer constructive criticism to help improve my play. I was just in a snappy mood. I've calmed down now and I do respect you, as a person and player. I would definitely say you have at least the best Jacky in Europe, it's nothing personal against you but that's just because I regularly play against Denkai who I feel might have a stronger Jacky than you but I can probably say that's purely because he's a VF veteran and I assume you're relatively new to VF compared to him so it's just down to experience.

I'll gladly play you in any offline casuals but like I said before, I don't gamble, that's something personal for me. VF at the end of the day is just a game and I don't like making any enemies in general so I hope you can accept my apology and we can have some have some laughs at casuals and have a few games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

No need to dedicate a thread to this, the pm was enough tbh.

Apology accepted, let's just move past this. I still want you to come down sometime though, it'd be great for both of us to play offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

what all dis then, eh ?

Advertisement