Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 in a row

Options
  • 01-06-2013 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Ok guys i want to do 10 bets in accumulation. I'm going to break it into two sets of 5, for the second set will break bankroll into 3 or 4 to avoid going broke.

I will be mainly backing horses, starting with 50 I hope to have somewhere over 30k :eek: at finish.

I will give myself 3 or 4 goes and may slow down or change strategy the closer I get to the finish

All selections will be up just before the off.

By the way I'm doing this to make sure I stay at it. I really believe I make excellent selections and it should not take me more than a month to complete this or fail.

Wish me luck please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

No bets yet. Just started a new diet today and don't feel great so it could be a few days.

First bet wawrinka 7/2 E40. bet on!

Great game gasquet did not deserve to lose, but that is sport. Traded out for about E30 on PP so BR is now E150 for next bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

Headspace wrote: »
    Great game gasquet did not deserve to lose, but that is sport. Traded out for about E30 on PP so BR is now E150 for next bet.

only gonna be one winner after 2-2 in sets.surprised you didnt leave the bet on.was only 40 euro.could understand if u had a tonne on.it was a good value bet.place more of them and you never have to back the other guy

E139 1.61 Federer to beat T SonG A in Paris. I've no paitience but can try again if I fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

I believe that will be a bad bet headspace. I really favor tsonga for this match (Though, I didnt put my money where my mouth is so its easy for me to talk :) )

not looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

You never know in tennis. Momentum sometimes shifts on a single point.

OK start again tomorrow. Patience cost me there try to be cooler next go.

E50 Spain U21to beat russia 1.51

• Advertisement

Just pulled out of that bet for a small loss, odds sucked anyway

First bet is on Nadal to beat Djokovic 1.61 50 on.

laid Spain v Ger at just better than evens for E74 profit. I think netherlands will win outright.

God can't face this again, one more go. Patience is absolutely key and I will trade out of bets if I feel it is turning against me.

Ok final go I may do two at once lay Italy at 2.28 for 37.56 profit risking E50, will trade out if I feel the need.

Just backed colorado rockies v Philies at 1.5 $80

last bet was 1/10 on betfair but unfortunately i never traded out, and the rockies lost by 1. So this is my absolute final go.

FINAL BET 1 MINNESOTA TWINS 50 ANT 2.1

FINAL BET 2 E100 SPAIN TO BEAT URUGUAY 1.5

SPAIN JUST SCORED I GOT THE BET ON THOUGH

come on dude.posting afterthey score is no help to people following the challenge.pointless in fact.ive backed rose at 2/1.but that was 30mins ago

lol good point. Will post B4 with pics if i can figure that out from now on.

I will have to be paitient from now on. I thought this would be easier. That Federer bet on my first go really screwed things. So here is for paitience.

• Advertisement

djokovic for the tennis at 15/8 looks good.money back in murray wins.up to 100 euro.think it will be between those two

FINAL BET 3 150 ON Toronto blue jays v colorado rockies 1.6. IF IT FAILS IT FAILS.

ok bet came in here is pic to prove, placed a couple of quid else where. 34811kj.png

Yeah!! First pic i ever uploaded.

I'm moving it to betfair now where trade out is easy if i feel nessesary.

Two bets now till I split the bank to give be better oppertunity.

Will probably split in two as bank is unlightly to be big enuff.

Bank is now E240.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Headspace wrote: »
    Yeah!! First pic i ever uploaded.

I'm moving it to betfair now where trade out is easy if i feel nessesary.

Two bets now till I split the bank to give be better oppertunity.

Will probably split in two as bank is unlightly to be big enuff.

Bank is now E240.

I've attempted this before and to some varying degree's of success. In my experience, splitting your bank will not give you any better opportunity. Research your single bets more and you'll find more success. But this is only in my experience, I've found that splitting the bank often just splits your attention and does little else.

FINAL BET 4.Just laid Mexico at 2.8 for 116.70 profit risking 222

ok thanks for your time. No excuses. Did I let myself down, hmm? Will try again in private. Thanks and good bye!!

Advertisement