Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British and Irish Lions Tv

Options
  • 01-06-2013 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone know if the lions V The BaBas is on the tv anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭d.pop

Itoa wrote: »
    Anyone know if the lions V The BaBas is on the tv anywhere?

It's on foxtel in about an hour.
    You could prob stream it live on Internet if you do a bit if a search.
    If you're looking for name of a pub that's showing it you prob need to give everybody a hint as to where you are...?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Itoa

Was sure it wasnt on Fox sports but I it seems I am wrong! Heading out the door now to the pub to watch it. Cheers for the reply, will do a bit more looking before I ask the question the next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Itoa wrote: »
    Was sure it wasnt on Fox sports but I it seems I am wrong! Heading out the door now to the pub to watch it. Cheers for the reply, will do a bit more looking before I ask the question the next time!

Foxtel are showing all the games afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭RadarControl

Fox Sports are the host broadcaster so entire tour will be on Foxtel. From Wednesday the games will be available on Fox Sports channels with Australian Fox Sports team. On the Fox Sports Plus channels available via red button and on Foxtel Go you can get Sky Sports team of Miles Harrison, Stuart Barnes and Will Greenwood. Not sure if it will have pre-match, half-time and full time analysis from Sky Sports studio as well or is just the commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Where did people watch his in Melbourne? Many people / atmosphere in the bars for it??

• Advertisement
Advertisement