Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 7 Fixtures **Monday - Thursday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

7:30? im good whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah lets go!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Eh...you ready to play now? That wasn't me that was playing, that was someone that is absolutely crap at the game and is mentally challenged. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I don't recall having just played!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Can you do 10pm tomorow?
    I could do thursday aswell if that doesnt suit

Yeah 10pm tomorrow at the moment is grand, if that changes I'll let you know. Free Thursday too incase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Fins im off to do some fire brigade stuff in Sligo tmw. So should be back by thursday evening ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

madalig12 wrote: »
    Fins im off to do some fire brigade stuff in Sligo tmw. So should be back by thursday evening ok.

Cool sorry about today should be able to do late Thursday if that's still good for you?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah 10pm tomorrow at the moment is grand, if that changes I'll let you know. Free Thursday too incase.

Heli mate is there actually another time we could do this? Had to postpone my first PFL game tonight and have rescheduled it for 10 tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thursday is good mikey

What time you good for Heli?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Say 9 mikey? Need to try and get some sleep some time this week, work has just been mental!

I can see that, posted at 5 to 7! Yeah 9 is fine for me dude see you then.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I can see that, posted at 5 to 7! Yeah 9 is fine for me dude see you then.

I didnt get out of here til after 9 and back in at 7, i needs me a nap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Packers ain't on auto?!
    Can someone fix this please!

Heli I'm good to play anytime from now if you wanted to get it done earlier.

Sorry mikey only seeing this now, you still around?

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Packers ain't on auto?!
    Can someone fix this please!

Yep will do it in a couple!

Sorry mikey only seeing this now, you still around?

Yeah hop on!

Advertisement