Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry County Council Banned from boards.ie.

Options
  • 01-06-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Kerry County Council

Banned
    Last Activity: Yesterday 15:14

Its hard to imagine what KCC did to deserve being banned.

Perhaps they were not responding quicky enough to queries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

People who want to represent companies or organisations on Boards have to go through a verification process to confirm that they are who they say they are. KCC kept posting despite a request to go through the process, so he was banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Fair enough! :)
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I can verify that KCC is a genuine member of the council, having had dealings with them in person, I dont know why there was no reply, but if thats the process fair enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

You can catch up with Kcc on twitter at https://twitter.com/countykerry

and facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kerry-County-Council/60472939953

Twitter and FB are fine for announcements and updates but boards.ie is much better forum for discussion.

Padraig Corkery is Communications Manager at Kerry County Council and anyone who has heard him on Radio Kerry will know that he is a good guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Maybe they didn't fix the roads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I suspect money is involved and boards wanted KCC to pay to post/have their own forum like in the Talk To section.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Here Here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Ok, I won't quote any posts this time, so it is clear that this is a GENERAL warning for this thread to remain on topic. That applies to road fixing, quiz nights etc.

For the record, the not fixing the roads, in relation to KCC, is more ON TOPIC than a quiz post.

Also, everyone is expected to read the charter IN FULL BEFORE posting to any thread in this forum, so there should be not need to quote it in a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭The Banger Moran

Pity to see an official member of the council gone from boards.ie. It takes courage for a member of the much maligned county councils to front up on a public forum and he or she should be applauded for doing so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭The Banger Moran

Interesting to see that my other comments here last night and the comment from the moderator breaking charter rules have been deleted:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement