Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Dog Barking

• 01-06-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

What are people's opinion on this album. I'm a huge Airbourne fan but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with it.
    They've lost their great live sound. It has a def lepard production feel to it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Massive Def Leppard vibe running through the album. At least it proves that Airborne have albums from other bands in their cd collections. :D

It is not a bad album though. Cranked up loud it has it's moments, and methinks that a lot of the songs on it will translate far better to the live enviroment than they did to a studio one.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

It took me longer to warm to this album than the last two, I don't like how they've 'cleaned up' Joel's vocals, sounds like they're trying a 'Highway to Hell' style production, There is some great songs on there and a few duds, 'Woman Like That' is the catchiest song I've heard in a long a time, love 'Back In The Game' and the re-written 'Ready To Rock', songs that go in a different direction like 'Cradle To The Grave' and 'Hungry' are good too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Airbourne-tickets/artist/1192378

UK tour announced, no Irish dates though :(

Advertisement