Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a TT bike fit?

Options
  • 01-06-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Just curious I am getting my first TT bike soon, I have been told to get a bike fit, does this come before you buy the bike or when u have the bike and the adjust it for you? Also is there anywhere in dublin that do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Craig06

Base2Race will do it for you. Depends where you buy the bike if they can do it or not. If you buy your bike there it's included in the price I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭BMKN

Craig06 wrote: »
    Base2Race will do it for you. Depends where you buy the bike if they can do it or not. If you buy your bike there it's included in the price I think.
    I am getting my bike with Planet X so unsure how they work it,

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Bawnmore_Ent.

I appreciate I'm resurrecting an old thread.

Has much changed in the world of TT bikefitting.

From personal experience what/ whom have people found worked best for them.

I know there is a number of retul fitters out there, there is also guys that are a bit more old school in their method, maybe just as good!

Is 3D the way to go ?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

I'm going to jump in on this one too.
    Who is good to do a TT fitting in Limerick, Kerry, North Cork region?

Advertisement