Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student's for DCU

Options
  • 01-06-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey folks

Just wondering are there many mature students set for DCU? And are people looking for shared accommodation?

I'm 24 (will be 25 just before classes start) and will be studying Actuarial Maths. Don't know Dublin at all so it'll be some adventure!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nordie Durdle

Me!! More than just the two of us I hope!

Enterprise Computing, starting in September. Am hoping there are some more Computing matures, either in Enterprise or Applications?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Congrats guys! Starting environmental science and health here myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MintyBear

And then there were 3! :P

I can't wait to move down and get stuck in! Are you from Dublin or moving down CelticTiger? I'll be coming down from Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Im the same, just want to start and fly through the next four years!

Im from Dublin im afraid so it will just be a handy commute in for me. Are you planning on living on campus? Ive friends that have lived in the area around DCU and accomodation was quite reasonable so you shouldnt have trouble finding something decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Im for Analytical Science, Will be commuting from Dundalk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 audge2007

hey guys, im moving to Dublin in September with my boyfriend. Neither of us have lived in Dublin before so its all new to us too.
    I am studying a masters in International Relations.
    Looking forward to it but very worried about accommodation. With a couple it may be cheaper to rent, but my problem now, is whether a landlord will let me take in my dog.
    I am currently teaching in South Korea and wanted to start looking early.
    I am bringing my dog home from Korea. Alot of the posts i have be looking at all say to go in person first and meet them and then kindly ask them and explain that they are trained.

Anyone have any advice or places near DCU that look nice??

Advertisement