Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inline hockey

Options
  • 01-06-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, maybe somebody knowswhere one would be welcome to play a bit of inline in louth, possibly north dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭PMC83

Hi, maybe somebody knowswhere one would be welcome to play a bit of inline in louth, possibly north dublin area?

Check here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/325059790936017/

games played in Alsaa (right by the airport) on sunday/saturday nights, also a group playing in Dundalk on a weekly basis...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Between The Pipes

PMC83 wrote: »
    Check here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/325059790936017/

games played in Alsaa (right by the airport) on sunday/saturday nights, also a group playing in Dundalk on a weekly basis...

I play with the lads in dundalk, but they only play once a week, i would like to play more often, and working at the weekends, so alsaa is out of the question, but thanks very much anyway, hopefully something else comes up!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Hi guys

Ive no experience of even skating, but I'd like to get into inline hockey. Should I be very competant at skating before joining a club or is it very casual?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭PMC83

Generally speaking club games are competitive enough as are some of the pick up games on Saturday nights, theres a ladies /beginners session on Tuesdays in Ballyfermot which is pretty casual.

You may consider taking the skates out for a few sessions just before you start at inline. I've seen a few people show up without any experience and end up leaving after a session or two as they are frustrated.

Generally speaking though the Tuesday one is very beginner friendly!

Advertisement