Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer advice needed - EPSON Stylus SX218

Options
  • 01-06-2013 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello

I have an Epson Stylus SX218 printer. I print a lot of documents, however I feel that the inkjets that come with it aren't too economical....

Has anyone used this printer? What do you think?

Is there anyway to refill the inkjet for this cartridge? Might be a bit more economical.

Any suggestions for a very economical printer, that can print lots of paper on minimal inkjet replacements.

Thanks very much

t.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Look on www.inkjet.ie or www.justmedia.ie for compatibles. Epson original inks are very expensive but the printers have some of the cheapest compatibles going :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

razor2013 wrote: »
    Hello

I have an Epson Stylus SX218 printer. I print a lot of documents, however I feel that the inkjets that come with it aren't too economical....

Has anyone used this printer? What do you think?

Is there anyway to refill the inkjet for this cartridge? Might be a bit more economical.

Any suggestions for a very economical printer, that can print lots of paper on minimal inkjet replacements.

Thanks very much

t.

An economical ink printer would be a cannon MP 250 the cartridge s can be refilled for 13 e for black and 15e for colour in any www.rechargecartridges.ie shops

The Epson printer you have is not a good one the cartridges cannot be refilled however you can get compatibles for this printer however compatibles do not always work for this type of printer as the software can reject some compatibles

Do you need to print colour or would a small laser printer do you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 razor2013

monflat wrote: »

Do you need to print colour or would a small laser printer do you ?

No I don't need colour. I print in black to save ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

razor2013 wrote: »
    No I don't need colour. I print in black and white to save ink.

Ok a brother laser printer HL2150 about 115 euro new
    when refilled it will print 2000 pages 45 euro to refill this in the mentioned shops

Way more economical and faster to print worth the money in the long term

Advertisement