Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration 2013/14

Options
  • 01-06-2013 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

I know results aren't even out yet, but does anyone know what the procedure will be for registration over the summer and when it opens?

Will it be the same queuing system as last year? I can't remember when that opened / what you did, request a spot through SIS or something?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I've a feeling it will be the same as last year. Think it was at the end of July we booked the start time and you got it via SIS web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Cheers. No email out as of yet advising of procedure / dates? I searched through to be sure, but when should we expect that do you reckon? (I've deleted all mine so don't know)

Nothing yet. Prob get something after the exam results are up so that people can decide if they are going to be taking a year out/dropping out etc. I'd say they will do the time slots around July again unless they are planning to refine it.

Seems start times have been posted here
    Seems I'm July 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

Maldesu wrote: »
    Seems start times have been posted here
    Seems I'm July 31st.

Just saw that, looks like Im going to have to leave oxegen halfway through the day to pick my bloody modules :mad:

• Advertisement

Just saw that, looks like Im going to have to leave oxegen halfway through the day to pick my bloody modules :mad:

Don't see why. Online registration doesn't open till the 13th Aug and that is only for Graduate Research students. Booking a time slot is either going to be before or after oxegen by the looks of things

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

Maldesu wrote: »
    Don't see why. Online registration doesn't open till the 13th Aug and that is only for Graduate Research students. Booking a time slot is either going to be before or after oxegen by the looks of things

Ah that's good news, I was under the impression that the time given would be a few days after the 31st.

Ah that's good news, I was under the impression that the time given would be a few days after the 31st.

Not by the looks of things so you may enjoy you weekend without educational interruption.

Advertisement