Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horses

Options
  • 01-06-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

id really love to get involved with horses what can i study equine vetinary assistant insturctor what else is there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

maesdavid wrote: »
    id really love to get involved with horses what can i study equine vetinary assistant insturctor what else is there

OP
    I am one who is a little tired of seeing you ask the same question over and over in different threads

ONLY recently you asked for advice in another thread myself and other posters went out of our way to give you information AND NOT ONCE did you reply to thank any of us

Re read the previous threads you started and maybe do something about the advice you were given

Its not fair to people who are on this site who are genuine and offering help.

And take into account that threads you started and asked for advice on different topics you never replied or thanked anyone some manners go a long way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement