Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorcycles dropped from EU Roadworthiness Testing Proposals

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Good news for Irish bikers whatever they may ride...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

i for one wouldn't mind a test once a year, might pick up on something i've missed. nothing to fear if your on top of your maintenance. got passed by a lad today and you could see the canvas thru the rear tyre and i wasn't hanging around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭carsQhere

No issue with a test.

Major issues with the EU Commission telling lies about what it will achieve.

One reason the Council and the Parliament threw it out is because the figures used by the commission to justify more rigorous and extensive testing were supplied by... the testing industry.

What could possibly go wrong?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

serious3 wrote: »
    i for one wouldn't mind a test once a year, might pick up on something i've missed. nothing to fear if your on top of your maintenance. got passed by a lad today and you could see the canvas thru the rear tyre and i wasn't hanging around.

Why cant you bring it in to a bike shop once a year and have them look over it for you, if that's what you want? Why do you need the government to tell you to do it?

Advertisement