Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choice Ag science

Options
  • 01-06-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi im Just finished TY and need to pick my subjects for 5th year. I would like to do Agricultural science and Biology as i live on a farm and i hear these subjects are very managable. BUT I cannot do Biology And Ag science And Physics. Can i study Ag science outside school or could i teach myself. anybody give grinds in the subject? Whats the best thing to do? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hmickv

:confused:Please anybody with advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 murtquig

What part of the country you located in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Hmickv wrote: »
    Hi im Just finished TY and need to pick my subjects for 5th year. I would like to do Agricultural science and Biology as i live on a farm and i hear these subjects are very managable. BUT I cannot do Biology And Ag science And Physics. Can i study Ag science outside school or could i teach myself. anybody give grinds in the subject? Whats the best thing to do? Thanks for any help.

You can't study it your self as you need a teacher to sign off on your project. If you're near somewhere like the institute etc ask them and you might be able to to the subject there. That's what I did anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hmickv

murtquig wrote: »
    What part of the country you located in

Im in living near Blarney co. cork and looking for somebody to give ag science grinds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Hmickv wrote: »
    Im in living near Blarney co. cork and looking for somebody to give ag science grinds

Afaik kilroys do an evening course in it if you're willing to travel

• Advertisement
Advertisement