Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumped Garden Hose?

• 01-06-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

I did search but didn't manage to nail an answer.....

- Garden hose is 60 metres long and while pressure is ok at tap in first place after 60M of twists and turns standing there watering my 50+M of new hedge is a long and painful process - Standing there aiming a weak dribble of water at each plant in turn knowing that there must be a better way as the hours go by.....!

I do have an outside socket close to the tap - Seems to me that a bit of mains power is what is needed.

- One other consideration is that I am buying an IBC to collect rainwater in next 6 months or so - would hope to use same pump for both tap and from hozelock connector built into nozzle on IBC which will have about 1M head - and have option to move back to tap if required etc

Hoping someone out there can recommend best product and where to buy it?

Comments

Advertisement