Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice, quiet places to walk a dog?

• 01-06-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all.
    I hope I won't be bothering anyone looking for more advice here, but last time I posted in this forum the advice I got was excellent so I'm back to trouble you all again! :)
    At the moment, myself and my guide dog only have one leisure walk that we are supposed to do. The problem is however, that I hate this walk now with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it is a long straight walk(this is not the problem)
    The problem is that it is along a horribly noisy and busy road which I simply cannot stand any longer!!!!!!
    So any ideas guys for nice places that would be quiet, and uncomplicated where I could walk my dog?
    The walk, when we do the long version is about forty minutes. I would not mind doing this every day at all if it wasn't so horrible, and I would walk for even longer if it was a walk I enjoyed, and I would love to do this as I love walking with him and absolutely am fully aware that he could do with the exercise so that's why I'm posting here looking for ideas from people.
    I don't mind traveling to do the walk at all, and like I said it just needs to be relitively straight forward to get there and back.
    I live in west dublin, won't give exact area but am quite close to city centre so can travel easily to get to nice walks.
    Thanks so much and really hope for some advice on this one as I would really like a nice long quiet walk for us to do.
    Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!
    :)

Comments

Advertisement