Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teng Tools

• 01-06-2013 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

If anyone is looking for a good deal get yourself over to Southside Motor factors on the Kylemore road, and yes they are open on Sunday. Popped over there myself today and picked up a 3/8" 39pc drive socket set for only 62.80 + vat which came to 77 yo yo's. http://tengtoolsuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/t3839.jpg

Had priced around earier in the day and was quoted well over 120 euro, even seen it in a motor factors that is part of the same group as the above company and seen it for 118 + vat in the display case

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lovely stuff might just pick one up Graham, I got a tasty torque wrench from Tenq and its serving me well. Do you know if they offer a discount for trade?

Thanx for the heads up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lovely stuff might just pick one up Graham, I got a tasty torque wrench from Tenq and its serving me well. Do you know if they offer a discount for trade?

Thanx for the heads up.

Not sure if there is a trade discount, im sure you will have no problem in talking them into one :P

Just had a look at price tag and it has "Promo" printed on it so might only be for a short time so hurry up peeps;)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

ie.depot have them for €79.95 with free postage in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Damn you hop2it im now looking at there shiney Teng tool boxes and good prices too haha, i will be broke:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Picked one of these up for €80 2 weeks ago in my local motor factors, bought my dad more or less the same set about 15 years ago and it's still going strong. My dads older set is better it had the sizes below 8' and a smaller ratchet included.

• Advertisement
Advertisement