Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish pros

Options
  • 02-06-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi does anyone have any predictions for these? Or know if I'm ok just learning banrion an uaignis? Or should i also learn dioltas an madra rua or caimileiri? ;(which is better/more likely to come up?)

Btw banrion an uaignis covers uaigneas, bron, dioma, tubaiste (and possibly gra?)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭The Union Forever

Probably best to cover a positive theme as well, just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

Probably best to cover a positive theme as well, just in case

Ok thanks, but i dont think caimileiri or dioltas an mhadra rua are very positive :o
    Would it be ok if i just learned Dioltas an mhadra rua?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭The Union Forever

sotisme wrote: »
    Ok thanks, but i dont think caimileiri or dioltas an mhadra rua are very positive :o
    Would it be ok if i just learned Dioltas an mhadra rua?
    Thanks

Maybe just learn-off 'banrion an uaignis' because it covers both positive and negative themes. I think you mentioned that it could cover grá?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭_ReyRey_

Banríon An Uaignis is a good one to know as it covers a good few feelings/themes (you could also use bás). I'm certain that I'll use Banríon in the exam but just to be safe learn another. Even if you don't know it off, just have a fair idea of it in case all else fails :-)

Ok thanks guys!
    RayRay is grá sn acceptable mothúcháin to write about for it?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 ExcitedGorilla

Anyone have a sample answer or a summary of Ailliliu Bop Siuaidi? Cant find one anywhere...

Ok thanks guys!
    RayRay is grá sn acceptable mothúcháin to write about for it?
    Thanks

Yeah grá is acceptable. He loves his parents, his wife and children. An teaglach can also be used along with all the other ones you listed :-)

_ReyRey_ wrote: »
    Yeah grá is acceptable. He loves his parents, his wife and children. An teaglach can also be used along with all the other ones you listed :-)

Huh in what part of the story are his children and parents mentioned? I don't think we were given the full story :(

Do you know if it's online?

Thanks

Huh in what part of the story are his children and parents mentioned? I don't think we were given the full story :(

Do you know if it's online?

Thanks

At the start it said that he was an only child and his parents died, leaving him with their wealth and castle and after he married An Banríon they have a son and a daughter. I searched for it online but I can't find the original story, only summarys and things like that, so sorry!

_ReyRey_ wrote: »
    At the start it said that he was an only child and his parents died, leaving him with their wealth and castle and after he married An Banríon they have a son and a daughter. I searched for it online but I can't find the original story, only summarys and things like that, so sorry!

Thank you, I did not know any of this haha!

• Advertisement
Advertisement