Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permenently banned from AH by a mod with a vendetta against me

Options
  • 02-06-2013 1:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

Someone posted that you could join the priesthood to get laid by having sex with your housekeeper or something along those lines, to which I responded:
    BlimpGaz wrote: »

Never heard of an 8 year old male housekeeper to be honest :pac:

This was a disgrace. Not only was my post not too bad although not totally PG, but it was on a forum well-known for crude humour, and where thousands of such posts are made every day.

I had been critical of feminism in one or two of my earlier posts, and the particular mod who banned me is an avid feminist, so put two and two together and I think it's obvious that I've been on the receiving end of an unfair ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

*cough*
    You may not post in a thread that is not related to you, even if you think you’re being helpful, without being invited to do so by the CMod or Admin looking after the issue at hand. This applies to all members of the site.

A reminder to some folks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello Blimpgaz.

I've taken the time to have a look through your recent input into after hours.
    Never heard of an 8 year old male housekeeper to be honest :pac:
    Really though?? I heard 85% of golf balls purchased here get used as anal toys, rather than to play the INCREDIBLY boring and tedious sport.
    Nah, militant feminists just sit at home and complain about things on the internet. Thing is, in today's age everything is video recorded, therefore everything is "patriarchy".
    If it was night time, he could claim the young black man was transparent, and he was simply attempting to kill a bug on the ground. But unfortunately in reality it was a bright sunny day, and he was just pissed off about having to work his menial job during it.
    Here's where you're bashing Irish women too:
    Definitely not in terms of female quality! :p (had to be said)

From having taken a look... There are a number of posts which would justify a ban. Considering your history, I think it's safe to say that in this case you and after hours are not a good mix and the forum is best off without your input.

I will not be lifting this ban. Please feel free to appeal to an admin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭BlimpGaz

People have made Mother Teresa look like the devil by knit picking her least fine moments, and the same is being done here with me. It's a disgrace how a public forum can be allowed be run by tyrannical dictators.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Nothing more to see here. BlimpGaz site banned.

Thanks, all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement