Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setup.com

Options
  • 02-06-2013 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

When i type www.google.com into the address bar a white page appears with the following
    in the top left corner ©2012 Setup.com
    This also happens to facebook login page as well.

I found out that if i type https://www.google.com into the address bar i get directed to the google search page that i want and also regarding facebook if i use a different link i get connected to the login page.

This is only happening on mint 14 on firefox, when I use windows 7 everything works normal

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to solve it?

Thanks

Comments

I was going to suggest malware but since it's happening on Mint I couldn't say for sure. Any dodgy addons running in Firefox?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭miser44

Well I think I solved the issue, I cleared the cache on firefox and now everything working fine, for mean time anyways.

Thanks for the advice Karsini, I would never have thought of checking the addons

Advertisement