Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think it would be a bit down the middle, but it would probably be easier to get The New Day to slip into the face position with all of their audience participation and funny traits. However, I don't think that should be attempted as the whole thing has been very organic already.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PHJ2iGLj.jpg

Seth is the new Shawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,617 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Who's going to be Seth's Scary Sherri?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

My roommate watches all the reality TV shows, sucker for them but he has me watching celebrity big brother as he told me Hulkster may be on it. I'm gonna punch him if he is takin the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Sirsok wrote: »
    My roommate watched all the reality TV shows, sucker them but he has me watching celebrity big brother as he told me Hulkster may be on it. I'm gonna punch him if he is takin the piss
    I think it's almost a guarantee, he's been rumoured a good few times in the past hasn't he?

• Advertisement

I have no idea if he has, but I am now a fat man scoop fan.

Dear god what have I become

I'm with ya on that one Sirsok. I am a big Fat Man Scoop man after the way he cut that promo. Hopefully he'll forgive Hulk Hogan for crimes against the black people when he arrives.

Hogan v Fat Man Scoop would be a celebrity death match I would watch for the promos alone .

These reveals are getting major pops in the house. I mean Nastasha from Atomic Kitten, the randomness is great.

Should we take this to Off-Topic?

No. If the moderators don't want it in here, I would suggest either the Hogan thread or T.V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Laurel_Patente

Becky Lynch shouldn't have been called up to RAW as soon as she did; should've been left to develop a feud with Bayley and come up as NXT Champion.

Scotty Goldman AKA Colt Cabana never won a televised match in the WWE according to this http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/colt-cabana-1772.html?prom_id=2

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Heading to England in December, when i saw that NXT were going on a UK tour and i saw London as one of the dates, thought to myself brilliant, i'll take in an NXT show, UNTIL i looked at the date on my ticket, I'll be in London A WEEK after the Takeover London show.

DAMN IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Mark Henry should have been a much bigger deal than he ever turned out to be. He's been around for probably 20 years at this stage and you'd struggle to think of career highlights for him. Apart from the Mae Young crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Laurel_Patente

Pentecost wrote: »
    Mark Henry should have been a much bigger deal than he ever turned out to be. He's been around for probably 20 years at this stage and you'd struggle to think of career highlights for him. Apart from the Mae Young crap!

Injuries and a lack of decent storylines let him down. Would've been much better suited to playing a monster heel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Pentecost wrote: »

Hall of Pain, WHC run on Smackdown, fake retirement angle and subsequent feud with Cena. Also less remembered but enjoyable angles were D'Lo and his bromance, his obsession with Chyna in late 98 early 99 and he was a part of the Nation v DX feud. Not a Hall of Fame career but not exactly Duke Droese either.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/which-retired-title-would-you-want-back

WWE asking what retired title people would like to see brought back. No surprises which belt is leading the poll...
    The hardcore title.

Cruiserweight would be cool too with Neville, Balor and the likes. I'm guessing they'd qualify for the cruiserweight division anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

LeeJM wrote: »
    Hall of Pain, WHC run on Smackdown, fake retirement angle and subsequent feud with Cena. Also less remembered but enjoyable angles were D'Lo and his bromance, his obsession with Chyna in late 98 early 99 and he was a part of the Nation v DX feud. Not a Hall of Fame career but not exactly Duke Droese either.

Yeah I'm probably exaggerating a bit but he should have been more than he has been. He had the tools to have a hall of fame career. Injuries probably didn't help as posted above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Is his longevity not Hall of Fame worthy? Maybe not the WOHOF but definitely the WWE. Besides they've burned through a lot of big names..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Is his longevity not Hall of Fame worthy? Maybe not the WOHOF but definitely the WWE. Besides they've burned through a lot of big names..

Yea its a possibility I suppose. Like 10-15 yrs from now it wouldnt be a shock to see him as a midcard induction. Coming up on 20 continuous years of employment now. Not many other guys are there as long as him. He also seems to be a legit nice guy and a great ambassador for WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Anyone go to the Al Snow meet and greet at Wrestlingmania today in St Stephen's Green?
    CNkwtzwUYAEn58x.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Couldn't be arsed paying €25 to meet Al Snow of all people. Going to MCM comic con tomorrow to meet too cool instead

I thought €25 was a good price too meet him when you get a T-Shirt, signed 8x10 & photo with him. I wouldn't go as I'm in Limerick but I thought it was reasonable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just watching vengeance 2006 (on the network for just $9.99) the spirit squad are in the main event funny where they ended up. When they broke up they were pushing Kenny as the breakout star of the group.

Funny when you consider where he is now and how well Nicky (dolph) did afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

And the other three just disappeared off the face of the earth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Johnny, Kenny, and Mikey reunited in CHIKARA last year:

tumblr_nc83dpMlPF1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg?.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

hi all. Just wondering can you pay in at the door of comicon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

hi all. Just wondering can you pay in at the door of comicon?

Yeah, €10 on the door. Too Cool are on at 2:30 in the MSW ring in the second hall set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,617 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just looking at the Bálor Club t-shirts I started thinking.

Which wrestlers from NXT and the main roster would suit Bálor as members of the Bálor Club should creative decide to go with it.

Or with what looks like the starts of a work relationship with NJPW would the WWE bring in the Bullet Club for a run with Bálor.

Or with talks of AJ maybe doing a Samoa Joe with NXT would the WWE & NJPW be up for a battle for control of the Bullet Club between AJ & Bálor.

Or a Bálor Club vs Bullet Club war.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Whoever decided New Jack's music should play throughout his matches should be shot. It's incredibly annoying watching, I usually end up skipping them on the network.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement