Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

A random thought from WWF 2000 is that Steph didn't really need the upgrades she got. She was fierce ridey without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    A random thought from WWF 2000 is that Steph didn't really need the upgrades she got. She was fierce ridey without them.

Well she had to get Daddys attention somehow what with Shane being the golden boy and heir apparent at the time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Ha ha ha! Agreed. Gorgeous before man-eating business suit Steph.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Ha ha ha! Agreed. Gorgeous before man-eating business suit Steph.

Woah woah woah woah woah woah wish woah woah wwwwwwoah.

Business suit Steph is the best. She was utterly stunning during this period. You can have your teenage disco Steph. The state of her during the McMahon-Hemsley era.

If you want me I'll be in the Smackdown General managers office.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Smackdown gm Steph is definitely my fav era of Steph hotness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

That episode of Smackdown that started with Steph bent over the desk was all kinds of right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

The first PPV I ever watched was No Way Out 2001, the one with Steph vs Trish. Honestly, I thought Steph was the hotter of the two, and still do to this day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I enlisted twitter into the Steph debate. Shenanigans!

https://twitter.com/OSWreview/status/683785432585400320

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Smackdown GM Steph by a country mile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Love how even on twitter that poll is split down the middle. Went for Smackdown GM myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

SmackDown GM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Need some pics to decide to be honest. Put them in the divas thread if necessary!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,620 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Pentecost wrote: »
    Need some pics to decide to be honest. Put them in the divas thread if necessary!

Agreed visual aids needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I enlisted twitter into the Steph debate. Shenanigans!

That's running a lot closer than I expected!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,620 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Chris Jericho's surprise returns really aren't much of a surprise anymore more you can nearly set your clock by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Chris Jericho's surprise returns really aren't much of a surprise anymore more you can nearly set your clock by them.

After the run where he feuded with Fandango and Ziggler, it was aparaent that hes just there to put people over. That being said, hes done it so much now that its lost its worth and his appearances seem pretty predictable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cameron is the new JTG, I cannot fathom how she's still employed. She's not starring in Total Divas, she's one of the least talented people on the roster in terms of both in ring talent and mic skills, and she just does not add anything of worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Angron wrote: »
    Cameron is the new JTG, I cannot fathom how she's still employed. She's not starring in Total Divas, she's one of the least talented people on the roster in terms of both in ring talent and mic skills, and she just does not add anything of worth.

Count it ref! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Count it ref! :pac:

Honestly the only memorable thing she's ever done in the ring.

Only other standout moment was telling Stone Cold her favourite match.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Angron wrote: »

I genuinely can't stand the girl. I know Total Divas is somewhat scripted, but by Gawd, I've never seen a more annoying person in my entire life. She has zero talent, and IMO, she's not even that hot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I genuinely can't stand the girl. I know Total Divas is somewhat scripted, but by Gawd, I've never seen a more annoying person in my entire life. She has zero talent, and IMO, she's not even that hot.

100% my thoughts, why she has a job I don't know. Ok in some cases getting such a negative reaction like she does from me can be a good thing but with her it's not, Eva Marie for example has the right type of heat in that way, heat that can be harnessed, Cameron is just terrible.

Argueably you could also say that Rosa is the female JTG but she is at least hot and... Michael Hayes supposidly.

Asuka got an above average match out of her not so long ago.

Whether Asuka's that good(she is) or whether she's worked and improved...well I know where my money is there :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

considering they keep referring to Roman Reigns family and even how the McMahons teated them poorly I wonder will they acknowledge that Rosey is his brother. Haven't seen them mention him once, I know he isn't as noteworthy as other family members given his career but him having been the Super Hero In Training (SH!T) I think he would fit in well with that narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Ah Cameron isn't that bad. She had a good match with Asuka on NXT and her Smacksown triple threat match with Natalya and Alicia was very decent too. You have to remember she was only training a few months before she was called up to the main roster. At least she's back in NXT now training.

If you're talking about pointless divas then look no further than Rosa. This woman had been employed for 10 feckin years! And she STILL can't wrestle. I think she is the longest tenured diva ever too. The female Mark Henry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

At least Cameron gave us "Count it ref", Rosa has literally done nothing entertaining in her entire WWE career.

At least Cameron gave us "Count it ref", Rosa has literally done nothing entertaining in her entire WWE career.

Michael Hayes would say otherwise... :pac:

To be completely honest... I'd completely forgotten Rosa was still there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Michael Hayes would say otherwise... :pac:

Was big sexy michael hayes giving her one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

ricero wrote: »
    Was big sexy michael hayes giving her one ?

There were various rumours about exactly what she was doing to avoid being released alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Michael Hayes was reportedly suspended at one stage for being seen to give her alcohol I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement