Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I have only recently been thinking about that first Takeover event and how that was the match that people were talking about the most afterwards it felt like. Time really has flown.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not really a Random Wrasslin' Thought, but apparently Triple H is West Ham United supporter. Has this already been known??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not really a Random Wrasslin' Thought, but apparently Triple H is West Ham United supporter. Has this already been known??

Yep

Loves his hammers does HHH

Yep

Loves his hammers does HHH

:pac:

Spiderman-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I know the top of the women's division isn't about looks but just thinking to myself that I dunno if I find Sasha really really hot or really really odd looking. Sometimes I see her and think 'cracker' and others I'm like ehm maybe not. Anybody else get this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

sky88 wrote: »
    im not a fan of paige since she came up to the main roster very bland really.

She also seems like she thinks shes above everyone, i really got this during tough enough. She also trys to come off as the anti diva but except for being pale she is the same as all the rest in terms of wanting to look good and clothes and stereotypical stuff like that

I think her ego certainly has been expanded by the fact she's been given everything by the WWE during her first two years on the main roster. You could put that down to age I guess, even in the documentary about her wrestling Family she was certainly spoiled by her mum and dad. Some might say you probably need that bit of ego to want to be the best. I like to see how she reacts when she isn't the number 1 focus anymore.

The whole Anti Diva thing seems to have come more from WWE writers I think rather then Paige, she was probably into it for while but like most 23 year olds she probably if she could change probably come out looking more like Nikki Bella or Sasha Banks. In the last year or so she has overdone it in the white make up and push up bra department, it's shame cause she ha a character that could have been awesome but now all she does well is pose in front of a camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

sky88 wrote: »
    Well this wont be a popular thing eithier but sasha on the main roster has been very disappointing and not just due to bad booking.

Her matches just havent clicked yet and charlotte has had better matches even though most people think shes not good.

I hope that changes at mania as i think the triple threat has plenty of potential to be one of the best matches on the card.

A bit like Paige, she's come up with a big reputation from NXT especially after the Bayley feud where she had two of the best matches of the year. Unlike say Becky or Charlotte who went under the radar a bit, I think Becky out of the three women who came up from NXT she's the one shining the most cause she had no pressure on her. Charlotte for me has approved since she's turned heel, although they need to get Ric away from her imo.

Is Sasha heel or face on the main roster right now, I haven't a breeze. I think WM 33 they need to have her come out after the match (I think she's winning the title) and have her face Charlotte at the next PPV then have Sasha turn on Becky and her go full on as they did in NXT. She does need to step it up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Omackeral wrote: »
    I know the top of the women's division isn't about looks but just thinking to myself that I dunno if I find Sasha really really hot or really really odd looking. Sometimes I see her and think 'cracker' and others I'm like ehm maybe not. Anybody else get this?

Awful post.

You must have the IQ of Ryback.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,923 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Omackeral wrote: »

Is Kevin Dunn posting on boards now ? Horrible bloody attitude to have.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Palo Alto wrote: »
    Awful post.

You must have the IQ of Ryback.

attack the post not the poster. If you insult another posters intelligence again I will have to act with my mod hat on and not just warn you.

Personally I have no issue with someone commenting on a Divas level of attractiveness (if done in a proper manner and not a caveman-esque way) in a random thought thread. He did state that the womens division isn't about looks either. That said I would assume he would have gotten a better response to such a comment in the "non in ring talent related divas thread"

I don't particularly find her as hot as some others seem to for example but yeah her attractiveness does not really factor into her ability in the ring or on the mic and I am a fan of hers. I think she is who the WWE will pick to win at Mania and then she will feud 1on1 with Charlotte even though Becky has been great in her role.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is Kevin Dunn posting on boards now ? Horrible bloody attitude to have.

Kindly get a grip. I said explicitly I know that the division isn't about looks in the very first sentence oft post, re-read it. As for the other poster insulting my intelligence, way to miss the point. I made a random observation that sometimes I think someone looks attractive and sometimes not. It was a passing random thought. Said nothing about anything else and certainly don't have a "horrible bloody attitude". I'm delighted Banks, Lynch and Charlotte are where they are and are in a marquee match at Mania. All are great workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Two ridiculous responses to a fairly innocuous post. It's not as if Omack said "sack her for not being hot enough" or "bring back Ashley Massaro and lets have a Bra & Panties jelly fight at Mania".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yep I have no problem with Omackeral's post. It was a random thought. Personally I think she is very hot but I can see what he means.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

A few thoughts from this week's Smackdown
    Second time now that Roman hasn't come through the crowd.

Becky's promo skills seem to have improved

Becaky can wear jeans well.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,621 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Haven't been able to watch much wrestling since HHH became Champ for the 15th time but caught up with this weeks RAW today and there is "No Chance in Hell" HHH would past an Independent Wellness Policy test!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sasha falls into "oddly attractive" for me, personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

So can I start commenting on how attractive I find the male wrestlers?

Ok I like Tye Dillinger then. He has a nice chest and pert buttocks and facially very attractive

So can I start commenting on how attractive I find the male wrestlers?

Ok I like Tye Dillinger then. He has a nice chest and pert buttocks and facially very attractive

It's a random thought thread so no reason why not. Mightn't be much discussion around it though. In the interests of balance I'll concede that he's a good looking bloke, credit where it's due.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Sasha falls into "oddly attractive" for me, personally.

That's literally all I was saying. Too bad a few people got their knickers in a twist and resorted to insulting intelligence for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I too think she's oddly attractive.

Somedays, she's very much so. Others, I can see the Snoop Dogg family resemblance.

Strange, my IQ doesn't really feel any lower though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,923 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

My random though is that with raw being in Philly this Monday that roman reigns is going to need ear plugs with the reception he will get. I wonder how they will save the mania main event this year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i get the oddly attractive thing with sasha as well. I think for me she can pull some weird looks on her especally when shes wrestling.

We can now close off the discussion and inform Ms Banks that the forum consensus is that she is in fact attractive. This will now allow her to fully focus on her upcoming Wrestlemania match.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    My random though is that with raw being in Philly this Monday that roman reigns is going to need ear plugs with the reception he will get. I wonder how they will save the mania main event this year ?

I'm thinking HHH will get 95% of the offence in until Reigns just hits the Superman Punch and Spear and wins. His music will come on at deafening levels to drown out the boos. Then the next night on Raw will be on a 10 minute delay do they can feed in the cheers Smackdown style. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm thinking HHH will get 95% of the offence in until Reigns just hits the Superman Punch and Spear and wins.

And this is why i hate Reigns.... its actually worse than cena! Drive By - Samoan Drop - Superman Punch - Spear - Done! Horrible horrible horrible.... makes me annoyed just typing it!!

P.S. Hate the howl before the spear too.... Awful!

This isn't a knock on anyone, moreso an observation, but you can definitely tell it's Wrestlemania season when the casuals start posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Yeah, they're much better adjusted as humans. You can almost feel their happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Wonder what the casuals make of Roman Reigns? Can't imagine they'd like him too much either but it'd be interesting to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

martyos121 wrote: »
    Wonder what the casuals make of Roman Reigns? Can't imagine they'd like him too much either but it'd be interesting to know.

From the ones I know they there kinda indifferent on him. They don't get the appeal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

The ones I know are more interested in Shane v Undertaker & Ambrose v Lesnar. They didn't even mention Reigns when we were talking about Mania recently

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement