Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If TNA went full on cheesefest like that Hardy's video i'd probably start watching it, so bad it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wonzy

How I feel about wrestling since CM Punk left. New day and Roman Reigns are just embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,181 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Wonzy wrote: »
    How I feel about wrestling since CM Punk left. New day and Roman Reigns are just embarrassing.

New. Day. Rocks.

CSF wrote: »
    New. Day. Rocks.

Cringe overload. Please stop:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wonzy wrote: »
    Cringe overload. Please stop:(:(:(:(

Don't you dare be sour :P

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't you dare be sour :P

Like watching barney and the tellitubies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Sounds like someone is...

BOOOOOOOOOOOTY

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Having watched the 2015 hall of fame probably for the first time since I watched it live. Why does x pac look like he's high as a kite all the time ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Having watched the 2015 hall of fame probably for the first time since I watched it live. Why does x pac look like he's high as a kite all the time ?

Because he probably is!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I was just listening to Jim Cornette and Dave Meltzer talk about the Snuka case.

Jesus it's unbelievable how that man was not prosecuted in 1983. I just hope to hell that Vince McMahon had nothing to do with the coverup. Snuka the bloody idiot apparently infers something like that in his book.

The fact that this piece of trash is now feigning dementia to avoid trial is sickening. Be a man Jimmy, you've put that girl's family through enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

With Teddy Long making an appearance this week on RAW trying to get his old job back I wonder will Vickie turn up soon?

Excuse Me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

We can hope. Could be like the time they had former Raw GMs. Why was that again? We got the Anonymous GM and John Laryngitis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

WWE, WWF, WCW, World Wrestling Entertainment, World Wrestling Federation, and World Championship Wrestling all have 7 syllables.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

764dak wrote: »
    WWE, WWF, WCW, World Wrestling Entertainment, World Wrestling Federation, and World Championship Wrestling all have 7 syllables.

Now that's random, and interesting.

The new era is like when Man UTD hired Van Gaal. A new manager, new signings on the roster but are still uttrely crap and boring to watch. Martial is like Kevin Owen though.

Wonder who's whiter between Aiden English and Sheamus

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

CastorTroy wrote: »

That lead to another random thought, reverse nation gimmick - Sheamus, English & Paige

Somehow I couldn't see a white power gimmick in 2016 though :eek: heat it certainly would get however

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

That lead to another random thought, reverse nation gimmick - Sheamus, English & Paige

Somehow I couldn't see a white power gimmick in 2016 though :eek: heat it certainly would get however
    have trump do a spot for a week to put them over as a stable....

But it is funny how we have Sheamus completely white and Finn and Becky who have a good colour. Then Paige compared to Neville. But I had to look up where English was from when I saw him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

But it is funny how we have Sheamus completely white and Finn and Becky who have a good colour. Then Paige compared to Neville. But I had to look up where English was from when I saw him.

I think he's essentially a Guerrero these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Becky still wears a fair bit whack of fake tan though. Dunno about Paige, but Sheamus has said before he hates the sun, that it wouldn't be unusual to see him in California walking in the blistering sun with a huge hoody on.

Thought he said that WWE won't allow him to tan as it's part of his character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

I heard he said when he tries to tan he turns red and goes back pale.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Watching old raws from 1999/2000 and I hate the way the Rock and Austin use to carry the world title. Jesus put it over your shoulder at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Anyone else reckon Michael bisping would transfer well into WWE? say if his in ring work was even average he could do very well!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Depp wrote: »
    Anyone else reckon Michael bisping would transfer well into WWE? say if his in ring work was even average he could do very well!

Perhaps, I always thought Ben Rothwell would be a great pro-wrestler actually, has the size and the charisma (in a very odd way).

Bisping has the mouth for it but he'd be awful in a PG product in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

martyos121 wrote: »
    Perhaps, I always thought Ben Rothwell would be a great pro-wrestler actually, has the size and the charisma (in a very odd way).

Bisping has the mouth for it but he'd be awful in a PG product in that regard.

Rothwell would be perfect actually!

Yeah reckon bisping would be very good on the mike and hed match up better size wise than someone smaller like mcgregor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Driving home from work today and had to drive past Liffey Valley........(waits for cheap pop) and as Im driving I see a guy about to cross the road in a Booty O's tshirt. Said guy was also listening to headphones and what I can only assume was the New Days entrance music on a continuious loop

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Watching old raws from 1999/2000 and I hate the way the Rock and Austin use to carry the world title. Jesus put it over your shoulder at least.

While rock and Austin did carry it with a.. what word to use, disregard visually maybe? Kevin Nash was the worst culprit. Back in 1995 he would literally drag the title along the ground after a match.

Reckon you'd get a right bollocking backstage if you did that today :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I loved the way they did that. I thought it was badass. I especially loved when Austin was heel in the Alliance in '01 and he'd come down and just fling the belt in the ring and then roll in and pick it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement