Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Lads come on ...If sasha banks is lying on you're couch offering herself up to you there is no one on here who is a wrestling fan who'd turn that down , she is absolutely stunning and thats just on TV , she must look amazing altogether in the flesh

Be pretty awkward with my wife on said couch watching corrie.

That's not to say I wouldn't be suggesting a ménage immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I can see what guys are saying. The four horsewomen are in a different category than say the likes some traditional divas like Sunny, Kelly Kelly or Torrie Wilson. You just know they are all ugly ducklings.

My bets are Becky, Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte weren't the smokin' hot girls in school. They were likely the "sound" girl who wasn't really on everyone's radar.

Now they have matured, are fit as fiddles (body wise) and are groomed to perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Becky, Bayley, Sahsa, Charlotte.

On another note, I would enjoy seeing Heath Slater doing the hottest free agent thing across other promotions. Not TNA, of course, but ones WWE have a good relationship with.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mauro Ranallo should be the voice of the "New Era" in the WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,626 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Eva Marie's entrance is awesome and the best thing to happen in wrestling this week after Finn!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mauro Ranallo should be the voice of the "New Era" in the WWE.

Yeah, really disappointed they kept Mauro on Smackdown and brought up Graves to RAW. As the flagship programme, he's the best play-by-play guy they have, and has something Michael Cole doesn't have - credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I can see what guys are saying. The four horsewomen are in a different category than say the likes some traditional divas like Sunny, Kelly Kelly or Torrie Wilson. You just know they are all ugly ducklings.

My bets are Becky, Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte weren't the smokin' hot girls in school. They were likely the "sound" girl who wasn't really on everyone's radar.

Now they have matured, are fit as fiddles (body wise) and are groomed to perfection.

Becky was wrestling at school going age! There are pictures of her in her early career, pretty but kind of scrawny for want of a better phrase. Sasha has put up pictures of herself at WWE events when she was a teenager. Had that "awkward teenage phase" look going on. Became a fine young woman however. Not being at all critical in case there's any confusion. I wasn't always the dreamboat I am today..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I see the wwe network not content with uploading and finishing 2006 raws have started 2007 and are up till march 19th, 2007.

My random thought is how will they handle benoit tribute episode of the 25th of June ? I mean they won't put it up but what will they put up in it's place ? Or will they just carry on and leave one out and pretend the episode never aired ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,804 ✭✭✭✭briany

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I see the wwe network not content with uploading and finishing 2006 raws have started 2007 and are up till march 19th, 2007.

My random thought is how will they handle benoit tribute episode of the 25th of June ? I mean they won't put it up but what will they put up in it's place ? Or will they just carry on and leave one out and pretend the episode never aired ?

Leave it out, I should think, and who would blame them? It's hardly PC-gone-mad to omit an episode dedicated to a man who turned out to have killed his family and then himself, with colleagues crying and talking about what a guy he was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Just say all tapes of that episode have been destroyed. Simples

briany wrote: »
    Leave it out, I should think, and who would blame them? It's hardly PC-gone-mad to omit an episode dedicated to a man who turned out to have killed his family and then himself, with colleagues crying and talking about what a guy he was.
    LeeJM wrote: »
    Just say all tapes of that episode have been destroyed. Simples

Lads I agree there is no way they will put it up there. The William regal tribute is on YouTube and I've always said it that it was very strange as he seemed to not be emotional. Does anyone know exactly what time the WWE knew or had an idea Of what might have happened ?

I know the full details came out between raw and ecw the next night. I also don't understand why the people like chavo and others who got those very strange text messages didn't act sooner. I know hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

It was a very akward time as a wrestling fan in 2007.

Regal and some others (maybe Edge and Christian) when initially told about the discovery of Nancy, Daniel and the other guy knew that he was responsible. When the truth was revealed not alot of people were all that shocked. I think if you watch back the memorials from that night you will see who believed he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Meltzer was asked about Regal on that Raw recently on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/749541131419914242

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I've never watched any of the tribute show since it aired live, but I remember watching and feeling like the tone changed towards the end. The commentators went out of their way to clarify it was a tribute to the 'Benoit family' rather than mentioning Chris themselves, so much so that I ran to the Internet to see what the deal was.

Does anyone know exactly what time the WWE knew or had an idea Of what might have happened?

Vince/WWE was told by the cops it's likely murder hours before RAW, but they went ahead with it anyway. It's something that nobody seems to mention, ever.

I hate every time the murders are brought up. It so rough as a wrestling fan, constantly having this wound opened.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I hate every time the murders are brought up. It so rough as a wrestling fan, constantly having this wound opened.

Yep I would gladly never talk about him or the murders ever again!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Vince/WWE was told by the cops it's likely murder hours before RAW, but they went ahead with it anyway. It's something that nobody seems to mention, ever.

I thought it was during the show they were told it was likely murder?

Regal and some others (maybe Edge and Christian) when initially told about the discovery of Nancy, Daniel and the other guy knew that he was responsible. When the truth was revealed not alot of people were all that shocked. I think if you watch back the memorials from that night you will see who believed he did it.

Well the others I've watched might not have had been as cut up as Eddie but regal was EXTREMELY careful in what he said and how he said it. That's why I asked about when they knew.

Okay I've never heard the hours before part. I've always read that details started to leak as the show ended.

Sorry, it was just they are adding the 2007 raws to the network. It's the elephant in the room in regards to that year. I'm not delighted about it either jaykhunter btw and yes I was a horrible time to be a wrestling fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Have they left out all the matches that he's been involved in or just the big ones like the 04 RR and Wrestlemania 20?

Have they left out all the matches that he's been involved in or just the big ones like the 04 RR and Wrestlemania 20?

None of his matches are edited out on the network.

Okay I've never heard the hours before part. I've always read that details started to leak as the show ended. Sorry, it was just they are adding the 2007 raws to the network. It's the elephant in the room in regards to that year. I'm not delighted about it either jaykhunter btw and yes I was a horrible time to be a wrestling fan.

Whenever I was researching the topic, it was something like 4pm, well enough time to re-do RAW. IIRC they didn't tell Vince the exact details but they warned him of the very likely scenario (i.e. don't do a tribute show). Of course the full story came out later on. I don't blame anyone for how they could possibly respond with such short notice after a horrific event. Although Vince is in the garbage business, I'm certain he'll take great many criminal actions that went unpunished to the grave. Oh man. This makes me so sad :(

Thankfully there can never be a worse time to be a fan, and we got through it together. Selfish prick should've just killed himself. We're only fans, strangers to him and each other, but wrestling is a large part of our lives and we're left to pick up the pieces.

None of his matches are edited out on the network.

Cheers, might consider getting the network now if nothings edited out.

Hang on of all the reasons to get the network, his matches not being edited is your reason? Are you trolling?

Before it launched they told us it would be unedited and uncensored over two years ago. And that's a fairly ****ed up reason to get the network.

Right they have added the episode right before the incident and then there is a a gap of three episodes. They haven't added them chronologically either.

Hang on of all the reasons to get the network, his matches not being edited is your reason? Are you trolling?

Far from trolling. I'd only use the network for watching old matches and PPV's that I enjoyed, the likes of Swerved and the other stuff they do I couldn't care less about. While there has been some cracking matches over the years the likes of Smackdown from 02 to 04 would be pointless to watch if they were cut and edited like crazy to remove him.

What happened was a tragedy, there is no arguing that but as part of work we'd to research in college was concussion and CTE. After reading up about cases like Benoit's and Jovan Belcher who was also involved in a murder/suicide then it helps soften the blow that these weren't two guys who went out to murder in cold blood but two guys that were mentally unstable. With all the work and research currently being done regarding CTE and trying to diagnose it in living athletes will help save many lives and prevent more tragedies like the Benoit/Belcher murder/suicides from happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Maryse has her face ruined with plastic surgery. She looks completely different, and nowhere near as hot as she was during her last run.

• Advertisement

First I've heard of her plastic surgery, had to look it up. Jaysus. I hope this isn't the final product; she was insanely gorgeous, no reason to mess her face up. Dammit Miz, where were you!

KyTafJ2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement