Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Vince probably keeping The Rock sweet.
    Or maybe she's sucking off Michael Hayes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Or maybe she's sucking off Michael Hayes

Hayes can do better:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hayes can do better:pac:

Isn't he scuttling Rosa Mendez?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

One of Tamina's moves is taking her jacket off and throwing it at her opponent on the ground. Happens every match and every single time the other person sells it as if they've been kicked.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Isn't he scuttling Rosa Mendez?
    Thought it was Alicia Fox. But Rosa Mendes seems plausible aswell.

• Advertisement

One of Tamina's moves is taking her jacket off and throwing it at her opponent on the ground. Happens every match and every single time the other person sells it as if they've been kicked.
    Haha seriously? The fact that I've never even noticed that just further illustrates how little she wrestles and how much attention I pay her when she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Haha seriously? The fact that I've never even noticed that just further illustrates how little she wrestles and how much attention I pay her when she does.

Yeah next time she's wrestling notice how she's wearing a leather jacket at the start of the match but just a t-shirt by the end.

Tamina really is pointless. I remember she debuted with the Uso's as their Muscle years ago and she did nothing then and nothing up until now.

She should be long gone, but shes tight with The Rock so she will probably be kept around.

I'd say Daddy dying has bought her an extra year or two though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Come to think of it, were there any post mania layoffs?

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Come to think of it, were there any post mania layoffs?
    Off the top of my head Jack Swagger, Simon Gotch,Tajiri and Mauro Ranallo.

Off the top of my head Jack Swagger, Simon Gotch,Tajiri and Mauro Ranallo.

None of them were firings, all requested their release.

None of them were firings, all requested their release.
    Gotch was definitely fired

Gotch was definitely fired

Nope asked for his release

Apologies , Initial reports said he asked for it but Gotch says it was more mutual. The called and he accepted the release.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Maybe the zip hits them in the eye? That would hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was re-watching CM Punk's "pipe-bomb" promo earlier, and I'm not gonna go looking through the forum for a thread on it, but for those who were here when he went off on his tirade, what was the general reaction to the promo during and after?

Most suspected it was an angle but man did people love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Was re-watching CM Punk's "pipe-bomb" promo earlier

Universal absolute praise, milestone in wrestling, massive surge of interest! Most debated whether it was real or not. I remember someone asked kids (ie marks, lol) what they thought happened and they thought he went crazy.

It's slightly less impactful now (as pipe-bomb is WWE branding it) but in 2011, the mention of Brock Lesnar and NJPW/ROH was freakin huge, as both were a huge no-no. I remember having RAW on in the background and thinking it's just a regular (great) Punk promo until he started dropping these words, combined with the Vince McMahon bully story (that got cut off) I was left gobsmacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,360 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

its so bad its good

heres a story about when members of the wwe locker room watched this video backstage
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/simon-gotch-comments-wwe-superstars-watching-final-deletion-backstage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Main reason I'm surprised Tamina is still around is the fact that she's the daughter of a murderer, and I wouldn't think WWE would want to have ties to that. But she's never really had much of a purpose in the company, bar maybe that time she acted as AJ Lee's bodyguard for whatever reason.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Main reason I'm surprised Tamina is still around is the fact that she's the daughter of a murderer, and I wouldn't think WWE would want to have ties to that. But she's never really had much of a purpose in the company, bar maybe that time she acted as AJ Lee's bodyguard for whatever reason.

Vinces hands are very dirty in this situation. Hes in the garbage business after all.

Anyway, Tamina didnt murder anyone to be fair, her dad did.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

True, but it's still a very strong tie to the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭briany

Anyone remember reading about that little incident Undertaker had in an Irish gym back in '05? He supposedly blew his nose a few times, getting gunk on the floor, and p*ssing off one of the gym employees as a result. Words were had and Undertaker came out with the retort of how America saved our asses back in WW2. A legendary wrestler but a cringeworthy statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Angron wrote:
    True, but it's still a very strong tie to the situation.

Yeah I wonder why she hasn't been hauled in for questioning, oh yeah she was 5 at the time.
    Scott Hall straight up murdered someone too so I guess Cody should avoid WWE in case he gets tied to a case he had absolutely nothing to do with & the company ignores.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I get the impression that WWE assumed that natalya would connect with the audience because of the hart connection. I think it was a poor assumption.

Itssoeasy wrote:
    I get the impression that WWE assumed that natalya would connect with the audience because of the hart connection. I think it was a poor assumption.

:confused:
    She was very good on the mic in her feud with Nikki Bella only like 3 months ago.

ERG89 wrote: »
    Yeah I wonder why she hasn't been hauled in for questioning, oh yeah she was 5 at the time.
    Scott Hall straight up murdered someone too so I guess Cody should avoid WWE in case he gets tied to a case he had absolutely nothing to do with & the company ignores.
    Yes, I was definitely saying she was an accomplice, you are spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭Riddle101

briany wrote: »
    Anyone remember reading about that little incident Undertaker had in an Irish gym back in '05? He supposedly blew his nose a few times, getting gunk on the floor, and p*ssing off one of the gym employees as a result. Words were had and Undertaker came out with the retort of how America saved our asses back in WW2. A legendary wrestler but a cringeworthy statement.

I remember reading that in the paper at the time but I didn't really believe it. The comment about America saving our ass in WWII seems a bit strange to me. Just such a random comment to make that didn't even make any sense.

Angron wrote:
    Yes, I was definitely saying she was an accomplice, you are spot on.

It'd probably make more sense than saying she has a strong connection to it. :rolleyes:
    Whenever I think of that case I think Vince above anyone else employed by WWE now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bayley's music and Bayley in general make me fast forward. Cringe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement