Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Who runs Lucha Forever? Ryan Smile?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Where is the off topic thread gone? can't find it anywhere

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Where is the off topic thread gone? can't find it anywhere
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/103837691

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Who runs Lucha Forever? Ryan Smile?

It is owned by Ryan Smile and Will Ospreay. Im guessing Ospreay with his busy schedule leaves alot of the work to Smile.

Man,I hate the sight of that Brick Lesnar guy. He's constantly looking to see where the camera is to make sure he's on screen during entrances etc.

Has he only the 1 tee shirt?

• Advertisement

Man,I hate the sight of that Brick Lesnar guy. He's constantly looking to see where the camera is to make sure he's on screen during entrances etc.

I think he just wears the same shirt so he's easier to recognise. Must be a costly hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He's total knob. Look at how wrecked Christian and Miz are in these pics and that tool still can't help but bother them. His Twitter bio had/has ''Still figuring out my role in the buisness''. You're a fan you plonker.

P3NeUf0

Ol8TOHx

Furthermore...

hqdefault.jpg

B4mVSWHIYAAYm9J.jpg

tumblr_ngnn5t1cV11rg89a6o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Look at him during Charlottes entrance last night, you can see him about to take a pic of her when she's close but then notices the camera is on him too and decides to cheer for her instead :rolleyes:

The amount of events he seems to be he must have been born with money or won a lotto somewhere, earliest event I've seen him at is MITB 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 39,915 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Look at him during Charlottes entrance last night, you can see him about to take a pic of her when she's close but then notices the camera is on him too and decides to cheer for her instead :rolleyes:

The amount of events he seems to be he must have been born with money or won a lotto somewhere, earliest event I've seen him at is MITB 2011

I'm just watching it now. He's an awful bollocks. Was the guy with the long black hair not at ring side last night ? Does anyone know who the women with him is ?

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I'm just watching it now. He's an awful bollocks. Was the guy with the long black hair not at ring side last night ? Does anyone know who the women with him is ?

That's his mom. He's grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

What about that family that's front row hard camera so often. Middle aged man with camera, posh wife and a lid with glasses (now on his early 20's). First time I saw them was Royal Rumble 2004. The kid has literally grown up in front of our very eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

MITB spoilers:
    Was just thinking there about Kevin Owens and where they go from here with him.

The premise to my argument before I start is that the perpetual heel stuff is outdated and won't work in this day and age, so we're already at a point where a) feuds for Owens as a heel have been exhausted and b) the guy seems to be in limbo as after MITB, he doesn't seem to have a purpose right now in the overall picture.....and that's as US champ!

If there's any gimmick that can turn the guy face however it's the one debuted with Maria and Mike.

Bennett's potential has a lot of scope and they obviously believe in him given they've bypassed NXT. He can hold a midcard title feud straight off the bat and who is the US champ? Only a certain Mr Owens.

It's a shame that Jeff Cobb is almost 35 and has only really been around in prominent promotions with two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just when someone said about Maryse maybe leaving in order to start a family it got me wondering has any woman ever left WWE/F due to being pregnant? Apart from Kharma

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just when someone said about Maryse maybe leaving in order to start a family it got me wondering has any woman ever left WWE/F due to being pregnant? Apart from Kharma

Does Brie Bella count?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

CastorTroy wrote:

Dawn Marie too iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was thinking of Brie, but didn't she leave with the intention of starting a family instead of getting pregnant and leaving due to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Rosa had a kid didn't she

• Registered Users Posts: 60,619 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

We need Miz & Maryse vs Maria & Mike.

M&M vs M&M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The alliteration is bril....marvellous!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

We need Miz & Maryse vs Maria & Mike. M&M vs M&M.

Run in with Melina & Morrison!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Run in with Melina & Morrison!

Dont forget Mickie & Magnus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

LeeJM wrote: »
    Dont forget Mickie & Magnus.

Or (M)icheal Hayes and Rosa (M)endez

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

21 years since Austin's "Austin 3:16 I just whooped your ass" promo at King Of The Ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote:
    21 years since Austin's "Austin 3:16 I just whooped your ass" promo at King Of The Ring.

This week's big story is WWE posting YouTube reaction videos of Carmella's win. We've never had it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Was a bit shocked to click onto our Intranet homepage today and see one of the main stories was "Meet WWE Superstar Sheamus". Not the location I'm in alas but he was in visiting today as a fundraiser on behalf of Temple Street Hospital.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That explains why it was on the network tonight then. They played the raw after the KOTR from 1996 on the network. I like them doing this on the network.

• Advertisement

Alexa bliss is apparently on total divas next season. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement