Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Dont know anything about the wrestler but this is just insane athleticism

https://twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/993150152109101058?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Has anyone else seen Session Moth Martina? She popped up on my twitter feed a few weeks back and I started following her.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Riddle #fanciesMartina :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Someone posted this on Reddit. Giant difference in the reigns. Also read on there that apparently Lesnar won't be at MITB so he's going to beat the record. Everyone knows it's a nonsense record with a nonsense toy belt but it won't stop Vince hammering it over our heads via Michael Cole.

frm1a0efksw01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Brock should be told more shows a year like 90% of the roster or kindly be told thanks for the service and c ya later

He was a massive draw a few years ago but it's gone stale and he's only in it for the $$$ now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

How much exactly would Brock get from appearances? Or has the information been made public knowledge?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    How much exactly would Brock get from appearances? Or has the information been made public knowledge?

Well according to the news sites so take with a pinch of salt.
    It states that WWE will pay the ex-UFC heavyweight champ $127,000 for every TV appearance he makes, even without wrestling.

But when he does pull on his ring attire the real big money kicks in — with it stating Lesnar will net $637,000 per pay-per-view fight.

Loughc wrote: »
    Well according to the news sites so take with a pinch of salt.

Holy fcuking **** if that's true..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Damn wwe euroshop

They siad Shirts got dispatched last Thursday and still not here. Reckon the BH weekend fecked things up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Can you imagine Brock Lesner giving an F5 to Michael D Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

He F5'd a shark before, but I dunno if he's able for Mickeldee

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

He's pilled on the weight since getting into office, a bit like Hornswoggle who earned a few chuckles from the commentary team at the Greatest Royal Rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

It seems funny that Daniel Bryan illegally cashed in the MITB briefcase on the Big Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Any more news on where this All In show might be held?
    oneilla wrote: »
    Looks like Chicago
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sears Centre in Chicago.

So Punk is Semi In

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Authors of Pain will be jobbers in 6 months

They had such presence with Paul Ellering as their manager, just something about the manager coming out slowly and then these 2 swat style behemoths come barrelling out behind him

Straight away theres just a loss of that instant credibility with them for me

So Punk is Semi In

I'd say he'll make a cameo appearance at the event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I think Jeff Hardy is the only pro wrestler in history who's entire offence looks like it hurts him as much as his opponent.

• Advertisement

I wish I had enough money to follow around WWE to every TV taping & PPV not that I enjoy the shows just so I could do Arsenal Fan TV esque interviews with people who pay for tickets.

SlickRic would be Claude.

"I'm tired, ERG89. He 'as to go!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭briany

Someone should do a Christmastime angle with Mick Foley where he comes out dressed as Santa, and then a heel comes out to mock him by singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Rusev just made the list of Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

This is actually pretty catchy theme song. Haha

Seen a news article yesterday that said Vince is worth $2.2 billion now, the highest he's ever been worth and Raw's new TV deal is going to be worth triple the current one apparently.

So as much as we bitch about the BIG DAWG being shoved down our collective throats and an absentee champion with a toy belt, it works very well for Vince. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

J. Marston wrote: »
    Seen a news article yesterday that said Vince is worth $2.2 billion now, the highest he's ever been worth and Raw's new TV deal is going to be worth triple the current one apparently.

So as much as we bitch about the BIG DAWG being shoved down our collective throats and an absentee champion with a toy belt, it works very well for Vince. Unfortunately.
    Vince knows how to divest his company. Probably has a lot to do with it.

J. Marston wrote:

Vince could push a cabbage & the company would be fine. Booking or stars has never meant less.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

just makes you wondering if they ever get the booking right and somehow bring casuals back in how much money they could make

they have the ability to make much more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I was reading some financial guy today talking about the TV deals and he said if they don't move Smackdown to 3 hours that would be a mad decision. Both WWE and the network they are on make so much money from advertising that following the new Raw deal it's a no brainer to do the same with Smackdown. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement