Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Only January 6th but worst spot of the year has been wrapped up. Priscilla Kelly pulls a "bloody tampon" (teabag with red colouring) deeeep from her tights and shoves it into opponent's mouth...

https://twitter.com/adamrivalpro/status/1079638962140901377?s=21

She competed in the Mae Young classic but any future career in WWE looks unlikely with Road Dogg's tweet...

https://twitter.com/WWERoadDogg/status/1081702455128264704

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Mae young gave birth to a hand....

Drake Maverick just pissed himself...

Spirit squad got "****" poured all over them...

Road dogg needs to remember the company he works for

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Road Dogg's finisher was a pump handle slam where he'd simulate doggy style sex before delivering the move. Not exactly Frank Gotch or Lou Thesz himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Given what Sir and Omack said above, Road Doggs got no right to complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Given what Sir and Omack said above, Road Doggs got no right to complain.

I'd put Alamo James with Goldust, Lance Storm and a few others of being unbearable shytes online. The 3 of them act like they were Inoki, Hogan & Flair.
    On a whole social media just shows up some wrestlers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Road Dogg with his white boy dreadlocked hizzle dizzle shtick back in the day has no right to be accusing someone else of dragging down the business.

Agreed on social media showing people up to be the tools that they are. As for the Rhodes family, they all seem to have a high opinion of themselves but I guess that's what has served each one of them so well in the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Hopefully Joe Cabray's dream match factory keeps on giving and a Priscilla Kelly v Martina match happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,898 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I agree with the others that have said the carry on in that womens match was stupid. I honestly don't care if you are male or female or a bloody martian. That stuff is stupid whoever does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

It’s just old men finding an excuse to be a bit curmudgeonly (and a bit sexist tbh) because the business they used to be relevant to is moving away from them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

meh to their "insights" and meh to the issue, it does display however to anyone who wants to go to the WWE that they won't get on their radar that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

The WWE have done some truly awful crap in the past.I find JR being appalled,by it funny and while it weren't on the same level, I didn't need to see him kiss a man's ass on TV,or just last year wanted to see someone pee themselves.
    Sure doesn't Joey Ryan takes a lollipop from his tights and puts it in opponent's mouths and people love him.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    The WWE have done some truly awful crap in the past.I find JR being appalled,by it funny and while it weren't on the same level, I didn't need to see him kiss a man's ass on TV,or just last year wanted to see someone pee themselves.
    Sure doesn't Joey Ryan takes a lollipop from his tights and puts it in opponent's mouths and people love him.

Menstrual fluid > ball sweat in terms of offensiveness, I guess.

She can do whatever she likes but I think it showed a lack of foresight. She was in the MYC so she's on WWE's radar, she's very good looking with that whole goth thing that Paige had going on, no idea about her in-ring skill but a spot like that will turn off WWE big time.

Well, WWE probably wouldn't care but I think their sponsors would balk big-time at anyone shoving tampons into mouths.

Bret Hart wrote: »

Do people love him ? I can't stand the guy.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Do people love him ? I can't stand the guy.

Can't stand the guy? Or can't stand the character he portrays?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't stand the guy? Or can't stand the character he portrays?

Nice try trying to trip me up lithium. Well given this is a pro wrestling forum then I assumed it would be obvious that I was talking about wrestling. He does stupid **** in the ring.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Nice try trying to trip me up lithium. Well given this is a pro wrestling forum then I assumed it would be obvious that I was talking about wrestling. He does stupid **** in the ring.

I wasn't trying to trip you up, pro wrestling forum or not, it was a legitimate question I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,335 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What am i going to do with my AJ Styles merch if he leaves after mania 😆😆

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

From recent WWE, they've had Spud piss himself, put an image of Nattie's deceased father on a table, used Roman's cancer to further an angle and have a Jinder Nakamura feud based around racist comments, to name a few things. But I draw the line on using fake period blood on an adult show because eugh vaginas or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,588 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd love to see Big Killian vs Braun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭Riddle101

PTH2009 wrote: »
    What am i going to do with my AJ Styles merch if he leaves after mania ����

You could still wear it. My friend still wears his CM Punk t-shirt.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ali Bomaye wrote: »
    From recent WWE, they've had Spud piss himself, put an image of Nattie's deceased father on a table, used Roman's cancer to further an angle and have a Jinder Nakamura feud based around racist comments, to name a few things. But I draw the line on using fake period blood on an adult show because eugh vaginas or whatever.

Anyone offended must think it was real blood and really bought into the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

What are the chances that Vince cringes every time he sees Finn Balor's rapidly receding hairline during a match, which makes Vince go back and forth about whether to push Balor as the top guy.

The side parting (comb over) hairstyle Balor has works until he starts wrestling and his hair is tussled. I would put money on it that Vince is in the back going "God damn. The little Irish bastard is bald!"

Of course, Hogan was pushed despite having a tragic hairline, but Balor, with all due respect to Mr. Devitt, is not Hulk Hogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I despise Carmella.

Every single thing about her. The fact she's tried to shorten her name to Mella. She can't wrestle worth a damn. Her face has something really unusual about it, it's off, and I can't put my finger on it. Her stupid leotards.

And... The Dance breaks. Jesus the Dance breaks. I know this floss ****e came from Fortnight (don't get me started on that crap, f*cking dancing in a shooting game - what?). It makes me sick. The combination of her flapping about like a shot goose and Bucky Beaver's epilepsy-inducing camera zooms fill me with an indescribable rage.

Her stupid accent. Her stupid moonwalk that she can't even do. That skip down to the ring. Fu*k off with yerself Carmella

It's legitimately more offensive to me than yer wan pretending to pull out her used tampon.

Poor Mella. There are plenty worse than her. Nia, Alicia, Dana, Lana etc.

I think her face turn was one of the more natural ones WWE have managed to pull off recently. Code of Silence is probably one of the cooler looking submission finishers from the women and her suicide dives actually put the likes of Rollins and Ambrose to shame.

She had no place beating the likes of Charlotte and Asuka clean in title matches but she's alright for the mid-card.

With Kenny Omega not offered creative control with wwe and the fact wwe say they don't offer creative control too anyone but I think that BS

You really think guys like the Rock don't have creative input on there returns/matches

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    With Kenny Omega not offered creative control with wwe and the fact wwe say they don't offer creative control too anyone but I think that BS

You really think guys like the Rock don't have creative input on there returns/matches

Rock is a proven commidity. With many years of success, based on his input.

Kenny is unknown in this regard within the ranks of WWE

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Rock is a proven commidity. With many years of success, based on his input.

Kenny is unknown in this regard within the ranks of WWE

Brock too but that's more ass kissing by Vince and co

The guy demands a lot of money for a few mins work and his matches have been declining the last few years. Really hope they take the title off him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ha, gerry your feelings on Mella seem like my visceral hatred for Randy Orton.

Boring and phoning it in for years now. More charisma in a wooden spoon than he has. Matches are average at best it's always the same format for his matches.

Same boring slither and slap the canvas and the odd inane 'RKO OUT OF NOWHERE' from the announcers.

It's not out of nowhere you blithering idiots, he's done the same thing for minimally 5 years now.

Every time I hear 'Voices' I instantly fast forward or turn off the show as I hate the sight of his dreary, emotionless mug on my screen.

• Advertisement

I can't enjoy a WWE match anymore with the camera doing that zoom in/zoom out thing on every move and shaky cam. So ****ing annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement