Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

He's faking it. Really he just uses the Bluffwrestle.co.uk website

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
    :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    He's faking it. Really he just uses the Bluffwrestle.co.uk website

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

What was McMahon thinking pushing Cena so early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

For some reason, Ambrose reminds me of Fran from Love/Hate a bit! Looks and attitude. That's my random thought.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I just can't help myself, i'll skip a boring match but when a segment comes on that I know will be absolutely terrible for some reason I will never not watch. Think its the car crash effect where I just need to see how bad it will be, for instance on Raw (really dont see how this could spoil anything for anyone and would actually act as a warning not to watch this segment but...)
    When Kathy Lee and (I presume Regis's replacement) Hoda came out and danced with Adam Rose
    I couldn't make myself skip it cos I wanted to see how badly it would bomb even though I know it would be 10mins of my life that id never get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sandow is the best thing about WWE right now that isn't named Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I absolutely love my wrestlecrap segments and would miss them if we just had nothing but straight up matches and feuds. Wrestling is a carny sideshow at the end of the day and I want my giants and freaks along side my athletes!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,170 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I absolutely love my wrestlecrap segments and would miss them if we just had nothing but straight up matches and feuds. Wrestling is a carny sideshow at the end of the day and I want my giants and freaks along side my athletes!
    Depends really on what it is. Stuff like Los Matadores, Slater Gator and Hornswoggle, grand, stuff like the segment with those girls from The Today Show smacking each other on the ass with Adam Rose, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

After spending the last couple of years making me feel sleepy Orton is starting to impress again of late.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

After spending the last couple of years making me feel sleepy Orton is starting to impress again of late.

I really hope you're referencing the random rko videos that are badly edited but hilarious and being shared on Facebook.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    I really hope you're referencing the random rko videos that are badly edited but hilarious and being shared on Facebook.

He is good though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

CSF wrote: »
    He is good though

Ya know whose better.....

Papa Shango

Ambrose gets all the plaudits, but Seth Rollins is becoming an outstanding heel.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Ambrose gets all the plaudits, but Seth Rollins is becoming an outstanding heel.
    No question, the sky is the limit for Rollins, with feuds with Ambrose, Cena, Lesnar, Reigns and Orton all probable and continuing.

Ambrose is still more entertaining though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Well said. He plays the smug git very well. He has the most babyface move set, minus the kerb stomp, and his style is definitely blue eye. But he's become fantasticly opportunistic more so than cowardly. I'm enjoying him. Defo deserves props with Dean.

CSF wrote: »
    No question, the sky is the limit for Rollins, with feuds with Ambrose, Cena, Lesnar, Reigns and Orton all probable and continuing.

Ambrose is still more entertaining though.

Absolutely but behind every great babyface, there's a great heel.

Austin wouldn't have gotten so hot without Vince, Rock and HHH made each other stars.

Throw in Steen, Devitt and Generico to that list and you have some mouthwatering feuds.

WWEs talent pool is as good as any era right now. Creatively on the other hand...

Absolutely but behind every great babyface, there's a great heel.

Austin wouldn't have gotten so hot without Vince, Rock and HHH made each other stars.

Throw in Steen, Devitt and Generico to that list and you have some mouthwatering feuds.

WWEs talent pool is as good as any era right now. Creatively on the other hand...
    Agreed mos def

Heard someone suggest the idea of an all-British stable when Barrett comes back.

He leads, Neville debuts as his protege and Paige valets.

Gives them all something to do, good way to debut Neville and the whole 'country members stable' hasn't been done in ages so it'd be fairly fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Heard someone suggest the idea of an all-British stable when Barrett comes back.

Gives them all something to do, good way to debut Neville and the whole 'country members stable' hasn't been done in ages so it'd be fairly fresh.

...to eventually feud with the stable of Sheamus, Balor and Becky Lynch! I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Rollins' treatment of the MITB case is perfect.

He drops it regularly, forgets it a lot, uses it as a weapon, stores personal items in it. All pretty disrespectful/heelish things to do. Ties in nicely with the case, in my opinion - its a cheap win for a belt and he's treating it like an he's entitled pr*ck. Perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As long as Paige is representing the great British institution of Page 3 models.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

If everyone listened to wwes message of don't try this at home we would have no future stars

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭DarByrne1980

Randy Orton getting covered in mustard by Dean Ambrose in the 3-in-1 handicap match with Cena. Orton -is it possible for u to fall any further?

Randy Orton getting covered in mustard by Dean Ambrose in the 3-in-1 handicap match with Cena. Orton -is it possible for u to fall any further?

Job clean to Jack Swagger?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Job clean to Jack Swagger?
    Job clean to Hornswoggle more like it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Or Dolph Ziggler.

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Tyson Tomko vs Steven Richards in a dress from Unforgiven 2004 was 10 years ago today.

hCS3ZKS.jpg

When Wrestling was Wrestling

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Whenever Cole decides to remind us that Rollins could cash in his MITB contract for a title match anytime anywhere all I can think is no he can't, the champ is never there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Whenever Cole decides to remind us that Rollins could cash in his MITB contract for a title match anytime anywhere all I can think is no he can't, the champ is never there

Seth needs to get on to this man to make a formal complaint about Brock dodging him.

65qJVZ.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement