Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

15628066778_4cb0cf6f98_o.png

This was from the Gaming forum. Got a chuckle, we're not so different after all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I was reading that thread earlier and all, surprisingly didn't complain about all the flips and no-selling. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I am really hoping that the Rhodes' lose the tag team championships soon. Has anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I am really hoping that the Rhodes' lose the tag team championships soon. Has anyone any ideas?

They're the champions ?

I genuinely had to look it up. Shows how well they're going down with me anyway

I actually wouldn't mind if The Usos just took the titles back from them again. As the commentators say, they are a natural tag team. I know the others are brothers too, but still.

• Advertisement

I like the dust bros but I think the real problem is there isn't a tag division to defend the title from, how many times have they fought the usos in the last couple months?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

The Usos need to get individual personalities. They're enjoyable enough to watch, but there's nothing interesting about them. They're indentical like. One needs a boob job and heel turn soon.

Maybe one of them could get married to Daniel Bryan and the other one move in with John Cena. Well I don't know, there must be some option other than bringing back the New Age Outlaws!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Surely The Ascension are the ones to take the titles from them

Yes, actually. That would be very good. The two strange boys come up against even stranger ones.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Enzo and Big Cass

Has to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

IGN posted an interview with Hogan and he was asked who he would want his last match to be against.

His answers were: For fun and to really blow the roof off, John Cena. But if it was to be his final match he would want to go against "That coward Stone Cold Steve Austin". Reminded me of Cena calling the Rock out.

So you think either of these matches could happen?

About 23:45 in the video below
    http://ie.ign.com/videos/2014/11/17/hulkamania-and-evolve-run-wild-on-up-at-noon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Excluding part timers and NXT, what's the biggest, most interesting match WWE could present these days? I'm currently struggling to come up with some.

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan would be a good match.

An File wrote: »
    Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan would be a good match.

Saw it plenty of times last year though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Excluding part timers and NXT, what's the biggest, most interesting match WWE could present these days? I'm currently struggling to come up with some.

Don't think it is big but it could be. But I've the horn for Lesnar vs Rusev.

rovert wrote: »
    Don't think it is big but it could be. But I've the horn for Lesnar vs Rusev.

Lesnar is by definition a part timer but it would be an interesting match (assuming that Rusev survives his inevitable Cena feud with credibility). I've a similar obsession with a potential (infinitely more unlikely) Bobby Lashley/Lesnar match (speaking of Lashley, my answer to the question for TNA would be a Lashley vs. Angle match).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar.
    He said excluding part timers.

If you're talking strictly fulltime main event guys, there is no big money match. At a push, and built right, John Cena vs Roman Reigns, and Reigns is injured.

Yes, and I was just saying what I think. I believe that that is the biggest match WWE could have right now. Like it or not, Brock Lesnar is the full-time WWE champion. Apparently. Anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

cena vs bryan is the biggest match between regulars, it would be far bigger than their first affair at summerslam 13 as well given bryan is a bigger star now.

after that reigns vs rollins vs ambrose

then reigns vs cena

I always wanted to see Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar and was devastated that it didn't happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Yes, and I was just saying what I think. I believe that that is the biggest match WWE could have right now. Like it or not, Brock Lesnar is the full-time WWE champion. Apparently. Anyway...
    I love Lesnar as WWE champion. Of course he's the "fulltime champion", but he's not a fulltime performer.

Yes. I know. So?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Yes. I know. So?

If Kane doesn't interfere in your matches than you are not a full time performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

But who interferes in Kane's matches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But who interferes in Kane's matches?

The one,two three count on him.

For some reason Seth Rollins is always there with him, yet Kane is bigger than Seth Rollins...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's really absurd that all the times Team Cena members have been decimated and Cena is nowhere to be found to make the save even one time.

Laughable booking.

• Advertisement

Cena has been heel all along. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement