Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

I like the sheer amount of content. Good for a read over lunch or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

There's a lot of gold on reddit. A lot of crap too. It's learning to avoid the crap thats the trick. Oh, and not to be bothered about being downvoted for valid comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭briany

Reddit has some weird people on it. Some guy made a video of himself eating dogfood because he bet he would do so if Owens won clean. When news of Daniel Bryan's most recent hiatus was announced, there were people who insinuated they would do something stupid, in the euphemistic sense, if he had to retire. They also thought Reigns winning the RR would be a watershed moment and network subs would plummet. Bubble going on in that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I guess when something becomes so big, it attracts more people. With that, you get people who are on completely different wavelengths to the likes of ourselves. If the WWE had a board on their site, there'd be a lot of similar discussions I'd say, look at their comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

The WWE Network bot which captures and logs changes to the Network library is probaby the best thing a reddit user has ever contributed to the "IWC" (ducks from Rovert!).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Lucha Underground has me excited for a Vampiro match in 2015
    RDpPITT.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I think that WrestleMania 32 could be amazing on paper at the very least.

A Shield triple threat is set in stone now with Ambrose being pushed to the main event and Roman Reigns being in the Money in the Bank ladder match which he will most certainly win, I couldn't wage a guess at who'll be going into WrestleMania as Royal Rumble winner and champ but it'll be one of the two anyway.

Triple H vs The Rock seems to be likely with the teasing done on Smackdown a while back and further more at WrestleMania which leads to my next point.

Ronda Rousey vs Stephanie McMahon. Surely the only way to book this would be Ronda Rousey winning in seconds? Unless they are going to have a mixed tag with The Rock and Triple H but that could be a waste, who knows!

Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm unsure about this, on one hand it seems 100% set in stone because Stone Cold will have a mode dedicated to him in WWE 2K16, they do this stuff to hype up both the game and the match, similar to Sting being the Pre-Order bonus last year. On the other hand, I get a sense that it might not happen, I don't know why but I just do.

And there's Sting vs The Undertaker, I don't really want to drag on so yeah so far the card I predict could easily sell-out!

When you order your Cesaro & Kidd t-shirt only for Tyson Kidd to get a spinal cord injury a few days later:

stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

Ah it's still worth having one I guess. You could have gone for something from The New Day. ;)

Nah the Cesaro Kidd t-shirt is class, showed it to a non-wrestling fan and they thought it was nice too :)

• Advertisement

Is that the white thing that they were wearing to the ring the last few weeks before Joe struck?

The one on the left.

10963856_754170334698893_1460641651_n.jpg

Yeah that's the one I had pictured in my mind. I really like the one on the right as well there.

Yeah that's the one I had pictured in my mind. I really like the one on the right as well there.

Yeah that one is just as nice. This is one is class as well, Cesaro has lovely merch

W07754.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭briany

Scott Hall's 'Outsider Edge' is a very unsafe looking move these days. He's not that far off dropping that guy on his head.

DampOddballAmericanwigeon.gif

Scott Hall is wrestling!?!?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Drew Galloway/McIntyre would be brilliant in NXT

They shouldn't have gotten rid of him, I think when it came to chopping time they forgot that he could actually be used for something but they unfortunately couldn't see through the 3MB gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I find it very random that Sid was in ECW in 1999. You would think he'd be everything the fans there would hate but they absolutely loved him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ageyev wrote: »
    Legit goosebumps! Sasha Banks' theme song is another great fist bump song.

Best of luck with the marathon, go for the Yes! chant at the end anyway!!

Could barely get over the line let alone yes over it in the end... Next time!

This fella is a fair helmet:

Could barely get over the line let alone yes over it in the end... Next time!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. :)

Lonely day for this thread agus mé fein :(

It's only when you posted that picture that I realised I always refer to him as Antonio Cesaro still.

Lonely day for this thread agus mé fein :(

Swings and roundabouts.

Watched the Daniel Bryan DVD doc. Quite a disappointment being just a slightly longer version of the Network Wrestlemania doc from last year.

It's only when you posted that picture that I realised I always refer to him as Antonio Cesaro still.

I just wish he was pushed regardless of his name. I think we have to accept that Ziggler and him will never make the big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I just wish he was pushed regardless of his name. I think we have to accept that Ziggler and him will never make the big time.

They're the Test and Ken Shamrock of our times. :pac:

I don't know, it all depends what you believe the big time is. They're on T.V weekly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I think Cesaro has finally started to make himself look good more than his opponent.

Dolph is too good at making his opponent look great. Cesaro was doing the same thing.

Looking at his recent interactions with Big E or Lucha Dragons, he still makes them look good but he makes himself the dominant one. Gets his high spots in. The tag format has helped him as Kidd takes more of the oppositions offence.

I still hope a D Bryan / Team Hell No boost can come his way or an opportunity like Swagger had and blew with Zeb.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement