Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Smoke Ireland are expanding...

Options
  • 02-06-2013 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

...to AMERICA??!!?!?!??!??

QYc4A5q.png

May I be the first on boards to say... holy shitballs...

...and congratulations to them.

GdEzrtk.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Congrats also. A working holiday eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Hope it goes well for them, only had good experiences with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That's pretty cool. Considering how loved they are in our relatively small market, they could make an absolute fortune in such a big market as America.

Good luck to them, I just hope they don't lose what makes them so awesome when they have to start hiring more and more people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Well, they've gone for a while now and we're left in the lurch, let's abandon them... Oh, wait, they sell that stuff I want. Bastards. Got me hooked.

E Smoke US is taken... E-Smoke America?

Wingnut's VS MtBakerVapor on the customer service?
    Celebrity Vendor Deathmatch.

If GotVapes can keep a business running over there ESI can for sure, plus there's much more scope for B&M shops. Maybe they'll make it a permanent holiday?

PBusardo Reviews of Wingnut's and El Toro juices?

WHAT ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE??? I want to knoooooooooow.

How am I expected to live vicariously if I don't know?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

As much as I love this place I'm an Irishman and home is where the heart is. A couple of visits to NY every year will be great though! As grindle says it's going to be a real challenge to take on some of the mega stores over here and I can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Nice to hear some good news for a change.Sincerely hope its a success and its about time those yanks had some real competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Best of luck with the new venture guys , great news

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

They'll do amazing i'm sure of it :D Good luck Sabrina and Paul <3 America needs some Wingsnuts!

Advertisement