Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Pushtrak wrote: »

Thats much better than I expected. Presentation was good but weren't the big hitters multi-platformers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 were it's big AAA exclusives. Along with Forza 5 and Halo 5. MGS5 was the big multiplatformer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Legend of Dragoon 2: Electric bugaloo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 were it's big AAA exclusives. Along with Forza 5 and Halo 5. MGS5 was the big multiplatformer.

I'd be quite happy to play all of those.

Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 were it's big AAA exclusives. Along with Forza 5 and Halo 5.

Titanfall isn't an actual exclusive though isit? Keighly just showing statistics (albeit I dont know where from) that theres still more negative sentiment towards Xbox while Ps4 and Nintendo is much more positive :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,855 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Thats much better than I expected. Presentation was good but weren't the big hitters multi-platformers?

Joe amazon doesn't know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

late starting already it seems

Titanfall isn't an actual exclusive though isit?

Yep. Possibly a timed exclusive for 6 months or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

It seems to me the ones that you'd expect would be big movers aren't out till next year. Though people buying now doesn't surprise me even given that. People are strange. I often see people talk about how they bought either the 360 or PS3 at launch... for games that didn't end up being released until the 2nd, 3rd year or later... But they bought the system for X game. Me? I buy the system for the game that I go home and play that day. Sure, I look forward to other titles in the future, but the day of buying the console, my focus is on something in the short term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,711 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Titanfall isn't an actual exclusive though isit? Keighly just showing statistics (albeit I dont know where from) that theres still more negative sentiment towards Xbox while Ps4 and Nintendo is much more positive :/
    Titanfall is also coming to Xbox 360 and PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Still nothing. :/

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Titanfall is also coming to Xbox 360 and PC.

Maybe its only rumors but I heard it was exclusive for 6mths or a year then coming across to PS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Start already :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

**** sake get it started

Ridiculous time to have it on for world wide audience

They're trying to come up with a last minute price point after seeing MS's.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

honest Q to get a bit of banter goin, anyone goin to get either console soon after launch date? wonder what the game bundles would be,....exciting time for gaming, id go in a pc direction if they re released a new xp or vista but sadly win8 is the new kid on the block

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

According to Gametrailers coverage it'll be 2 hours long. Dear God I'm gonna be up till 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

So, what did I miss...
    Bugger, nothing atm. Going to be a long night.

padz wrote: »
    honest Q to get a bit of banter goin, anyone goin to get either console soon after launch date? wonder what the game bundles would be,....exciting time for gaming, id go in a pc direction if they re released a new xp or vista but sadly win8 is the new kid on the block

Depends on the launch titles as to which console I will get at launch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Poor lad from Spike TV keeps setting it up to go to the conference but still hasn't worked for him haha :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

padz wrote: »

If I was forking over my own hard earned (which I might well have to do if I want one for my house rather than whatever we're given for the office) I'd go for the PS4 every day of the week. The Xbox One isn't coming into my house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Poor lad from Spike TV keeps setting it up to go to the conference but still hasn't worked for him haha :P

Still hasn't started

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

1 minute !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wish they'd at least show the videos playing in the hall since they're game play videos of the new infamous and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Boom one minute.

Can't stand the guy from Sucker Punch.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Come on Sony you prude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Music is go and so is the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

What is this song, it's class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74