Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera lost in colligan wood yesterday

Options
  • 02-06-2013 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Was in colligan wood yesterday afternoon and I lost my camera :(

It's a black luminax and I last took a photo by the river bank close to the bridge (on the path to you right when you have your back to the bridge)

Know that this is a total long shot but posting this thread just in case someone who lives close by might find it and might want to get it back to its owner - I know that there are still honest people out there.

I live in cork so it would be long journey there and back in the hope (vain) that it might still be there. Still might today as it was such a lovely wood to walk in.

We had such a great family day there yesterday so a complete bummer to lose it with all our lovely photos on it. The battery is nearly dead on it so its not much use to anyone unless they can get the matching charger

Will reward someone for their honesty if we get it back, very unlikely I know but worth a shot.

Thanks
    Twee

Comments

Advertisement