Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Privacy at work toilet cubicle

Options
  • 02-06-2013 9:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Can I ask how private this should be ? I know of a mate at work in trouble for being caught masturbating at work. It's very sensitive but I thought there would be privacy issues in play

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Your "mate" eh?

A cubicle is a cubicle.

I think the more pressing matter is someone looking under/over the door to see what someone is doing on the other side.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Ricky Wrecked

Your "mate" eh?

A cubicle is a cubicle.

I think the more pressing matter is someone looking under/over the door to see what someone is doing on the other side.

Sounds were heard apparently and he was forcefully confronted

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sounds were heard apparently and he was forcefully confronted
    It was obviously private enough that he felt comfortable to jack one off; so no your "mate" will not get out on something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Polishing the bishop while being paid and the risk of getting caught. Fantastic. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Did your "mate" never get asked the question-what part of your body works the hardest when your having a pedal and crank?

Answer-Your ears!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

They are private if you close the door. I'm guessing he was in the contortions of pleasure and being quite vocal, the door was open and somebody walked by the cubicle and saw him slumped against the cubicle wall doing his best impersonation of a demented blackjack dealer. He will hardly get the sack for what is all jokes aside, a natural human impulse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Kenneth Kenny

Oh my how awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Glenvw

Jesus poor lad must be mortified. Once door was closed whoever opened it invaded his privacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

OP is now banned, so I'm assuming he's a troll. Gotta love bank holiday!

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement